1. Hogwarts Hit List - Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Chapter 1

"Have you heard?!" Teresa gasped, wide eyed, hurrying towards her best friend on the platform just beside the Hogwart's express, failing to greet the girl and instead forcefully tugging on her arm, "come on, Ste, we need to go!"

"I'm saying goodbye!" Estella giggled, shaking her head at the girl's antics and soon turning to hug her mother who was still teary eyed as she watched her kids leave her for another year, a loud sob tumbling out of her lips that could easily match Hope Lupin's as she said goodbye to her son.

"Alright, alright, now come on!" Teresa exclaimed, "goodbye Miss Pettigrew it was lovely to see you again!"

"Oh yeah you really saw her," Estella scoffed, waving one last time at her mother, "bye mum, write every week!"

"I will, love, have fun this year!" her teary-eyed smile widened ever so slightly, waving furiously as she watched Teresa pull her daughter with her, both girls laughing whilst they rushed down the platform.

"There's a new boy!" Teresa squealed quietly, pulling Estella closer to her, "you have no idea how gorgeous this boy is, Ella, not as gorgeous as Remus, of cour-"

"Oh, please don't tell me you're still going on about Remus, he's a year younger than us, and our brothers best friend, that is just wrong!" Estella exclaimed, rolling her eyes in her best friend's direction, "if James knew you liked his best friend, merlin, he'd flip!"

"Then James doesn't need to know, does he?" Teresa smirked, "and he wouldn't do a thing, I'm the older sibling!"

"Tell me about this new boy," Estella mumbled, pushing past the multiple students around the two on the platform, "one thing, though; don't you realise that if you were with Remus, you would never get rid of the other three?"

"A price I'd just have to pay," Teresa smirked, falling onto Estella, "you can't deny his beauty, Stella, you just can't!"

"You've called me three nicknames in five minutes, Resa, calm down," Estella giggled, pushing her best friend off of her, "come on, let's find a compartment."

"Or we could hold off and wait until the new boy finds his?" Teresa suggested, "and then we'll sneak in and sit with him, he'll probably need friends!"

"You know I'm rather confused, do you like Remus or not?" Estella asked, her eyebrow raised, "cause if you do, then maybe you should stop going on about the new kid-"

"I'm going on about him for you, Lala!" Teresa shrieked, a frown on her features when Estella clasped her hand over the girl's mouth.

"Going on about who?" asked a curious Peter, wondering which boy was getting his sisters attention, he wasn't too fond of it, "I swear if you have a boyfriend, Este-"

"Oh, what will you do?" Estella scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Teresa is just being a twat Peter, calm down, that vein on your forehead is about to pop."

"Yeah, Pete, the only boy she goes on about is me," Sirius smirked, throwing his arm around the girl who looked entirely disgusted.

"Oh yes, the many ways I can kill Sirius Black," Estella smirked, rolling her eyes, "lovely conversation material- now if you boys don't mind, Teresa and I must get going."

"Este-"

"Don't get into too much trouble this year, don't let these twats get you kicked out, have fun, study hard-"

"I'll see you tonight-"

"Be good!" Estella huffed, "bye Pete, talk to that girl you like!" she grinned, waving as she allowed Teresa to pull her onto the train.