6. Hogwarts Hit List - A favour.

A favour

Chapter 6

"My dear brother," Estella smirked as she sat down at the Gryffindor table between James and Peter and across from Sirius, Teresa and Remus, "Resa can I ask what you're doing here?"

"Remus is helping me with Potions," Teresa spoke, making sure James wasn't looking before winking at a giggling Estella, who knew fine well that Teresa didn't need any help in the slightest with Potions, she was actually very good at the subject, but Remus had no way of knowing that.

"Oh, that's nice of him," Estella grinned, leaning her arm on her brother's shoulder, "I need a favour from one of you actually."

"Oh, you do?" James teased, his eyebrow raised, "it comes at a fee, Stella."

"Well it's a good thing it's not you," she wagged a finger in his face, scoffing when he slapped her hand away, "the boy I need does have black hair though, longer than yours, and no glasses."

"Oh god what the hell do you need Sirius for?" Peter groaned, feeling entirely wary about what his sister could possibly need Sirius for.

"Yeah, Ella," Sirius smirked, sending her a wink, "what do you need me for?"

"If you take this the wrong way, Sirius Black, I won't hesitate to kill you," she warned, "and if you over exaggerate, I'll just ask James."

"Get on with it then," Sirius scoffed, earning a glare from the girl across from him.

"I need you to be my date-"

"What?!" Peter screeched, sitting down the book he was reading and turning to Estella, "no, no way, no, Stella, what the fu-"

"Oh, shush Peter, it's not a big deal," she waved him off, "It's not a real date, for us anyway. I kind of accidently asked out Coraline Barren for my friend Theo when he was just flirting with her to be nice, and now he has to go to Hogsmeade with her on Saturday and he's particularly pissed about it, so I said as a joke that I'd go with them but he won't let me out of it."

"So, you're saying we need to sit with them being all romantic and we are just there?" Sirius scoffed, "no thank you."

"Oh, come on, Sirius, please?" she groaned, her head falling onto a very amused James, "what about you, Jamsie Poo?"

"Oh no, no way, do you know how horrific that would be?" he laughed loudly, "you're on your own, Stella."

"Well what if Lily Evans saw us together and got jealous?" she smirked, batting her eyelashes at him whilst he rolled his eyes.

"No, no way, you're not black mailing me into this," he shook his head, watching her suddenly turn back to Sirius.

"Please?" she pouted, "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" he smirked.

"Appropriate, you vile creature," she huffed.

"I think you're the vile one cause I wasn't thinking anything along those lines, Estella Pettigrew," Sirius smirked widely, "I do have one thing you can maybe help me out with, though."

"Oh really?" asked Estella, her eyebrow raised, and soon did she reach over to grab his hand, wrapping her pinky around his, "I promise I'll help you if you just help me out."

"Can we at least act remotely coupley?" Sirius asked, hearing her groan.

"Why?" she huffed, her head falling onto the table, but Teresa quickly stuck her hand out, allowing her head to fall onto her hand.