16. Hogwarts Hit List - Why don't you tie me up like that?

Why don't you tie me up like that?

Chapter 16

Two days after Christmas break had started, Estella sat on Theo's bed in the almost empty dormitory, watching him as he examined the knife she had been using, completely focused on what he was doing, his eyes scanning the blade, the black handle of the kitchen knife too, he didn't think it was a very good weapon considering how brutal she could be, it needed an upgrade.

"It's not very you," he mumbled, lifting his eyes to see her raise her eyebrow, "then again, you're not very you."

"Oh yeah, how come?" she laughed, leaning against the wooden frame whilst he smirked.

He sat the knife down, lifting his finger under her chin and pulling her closer to him to connect their lips, "all I'm saying is, since when do Hufflepuff's kill people?"

"Well I think it'd be surprising for anyone to kill anyone, unless your lord twatty," she rolled her eyes, "but remember I'm a badger, Theodore Dawson, mess with me and I'll hurt you."

"Sounds threatening," he tutted, "I like it."

She shook her head, crossing her legs in a basket and rolling the sleeves of Theo's hoodie up once more, the weather was getting colder and colder, and when Theo saw her clad in one of her pinafore dresses and her bare legs, he was sure she was going to get the flu, and begged her to change into something warmer.

Of course, that meant she just had to wear one of his hoodies. She had her own hoodies, plenty of them - some she had stolen from the boys - though she just seemed to prefer to wear his, and as much as he complained, he couldn't deny that he loved the sight of it.

"I just think you should have a better weapon," he sighed, "which reminds me - before you slit their throat...why do you cut their cheek."

"Instead of the dark mark, they have our mark," she shrugged, "if they want to be subjected to something so horrific, if they want to murder innocent people and have that mark on their skin, then we got to them before they could do that, and I gave them our mark."

Theo nodded, "we need to personalise it."

"A knife?" Estella laughed, her eyebrow raised, "you want to personalise a knife?"

"Well if you're gonna kill you have to do it in style, especially if we're taking down a loyal twatty follower," Theo smirked, watching her bite her lip to stop her giggles, "merlin, what?"

"Nothing," she shook her head, looking away from him when he narrowed his eyes, and soon did he slip his arm around her waist.

"Estella Pettigrew, are you laughing at me?" he huffed, watching her furiously shake her head.

"Of course not," she choked out, allowing a few giggles to tumble from her lips.

"Tell me?" he grumbled, his head falling onto her shoulder.

"It's just," she giggled, "just the way you say twatty in your cute little accent, it sounds so odd."

"My accent is not cute," he mumbled, "it's manly and hot."

"Whatever you say," she nodded, her eyebrow raised, "now personalising this knife, what do you want it to light fireworks and sing the Hogwarts song?"

"Oh, shut up," he rolled his eyes, "of course not, but it's so bland, we should make it yellow for Hufflepuff."

Estella nodded, a grin on her lips as she reached for her wand. She muttered the incantation needed, one she had seen in a book and learned to do in her classes and soon was the handle of the knife painted a yellow similar to her house colours.