15. Hogwarts Hit List - Goodbye enemy.

Goodbye enemy

Chapter 15

Estella and Theo couldn't deny that their kill list had gotten out of hand a little bit, killing six people in four weeks, they were on a roll, and people were starting to notice, but with the lack of evidence, no one could prove anything.

Professors had tried contacting parents, but they either said that their child would have good intentions to run away without their knowledge, and the hidden message to that was that they thought that the dark lord had something to do with it. The two had a way of terrifying purebloods when it happened, and Theo couldn't help but love the feeling of overpowering a pureblood when they were at his mercy.

Theo had killed two, though he had shot four, and Estella did the rest with her weapon of choice which was a kitchen knife she had found in a seemingly empty cupboard of the kitchen. No house elves had reported anything missing from the kitchen because they didn't need the utensils, only there for backup just in case one of the knives they used with magic broke, but if that happened, they would just replace the same one.

The thought of Estella killing anyone had left everyone's heads weeks ago, and the next pureblood wondered when they would be called, itching for a letter that would make them run away from school too, but none came, they hated having to sit at their house table and not have to leave.

It made Estella laugh, if she was being entirely honest, that Slytherin got the bad name for having purebloods when the first one she killed was in Gryffindor.

The second one she killed was a Slytherin though, she was named Penny and she was seemingly nice though Estella had managed to catch her pushing a second year against the wall, growling, "filthy little mudblood," to her whilst the young girl cried, Penny's wand was against the girl's neck and the sight was disgusting.

She waited for the second year to get away before she rushed to Theo, telling her that she had found another victim for them and quickly did they plan what they would do to her, choosing their weapon and they were on their way through the Hogwarts halls before curfew.

They watched Penny exit the great hall when they decided to attack, Estella went first, elbowing the girl in the stomach and when she fell back did Theo grab her, clasping his hand over her mouth and soon did both of them pull her out of the castle, ignoring her squirming and wriggling, they took her to the same spot that Estella killed Jamie, throwing her to the ground, her eyes widened.

"What is this?!" she screeched, "the blood traitor and the mudblood, please get away from me!"

"Oh, you really shouldn't have said that," Estella giggled, leaning against Theo who twiddled with the trigger of the gun. They wouldn't be heard from the school, that was sure, so when Penny scrambled to her feet, stumbling ever so slightly and ready to run back to the school, Estella nudged Theo, speaking, "would you like to do the honours, baby?"

"Gladly," he nodded, shooting her in the leg, hearing her screech of pain as she fell to the ground, gasping as the blood poured from the wound in her leg whilst Estella tried not to let it bother her, pushing it to the back of her head, she grabbed Penny's hair, her eyes darkening when the girl stared in fear.

"What did you do to me?!" Penny gasped, squirming to grab her leg, but Estella merely laughed.

"You think we were going to let you get away that easily?" she crouched down, "you think that because he's a muggleborn, and because I'm a blood traitor that we are going to let you and your pureblood superiority get the better of us, I don't think so."

Estella brought the knife out from behind her back, tapping it on Penny's cheek, she pierced the skin just like she did for Jamie, "you know, if you weren't so close minded, I'd let you go!"