14. Hogwarts Hit List - What you gonna do? Punish me?.

What you gonna do? Punish me?

Chapter 14

Estella looked around the Slytherin dormitory that she had visited shortly before, her eyes trailing around the exterior, the intricate detail of each bed that wasn't even used by anyone, Theo didn't have any roommates except from himself, but he hadn't yet told Estella why. She wondered when he was going to tell her of the help they needed, the muggle help that he went on about a while ago and had yet to tell her, muttering about how it was a big deal and they just needed to wait a while longer, sending her a sympathetic smile but she would just laugh, nod, and assure him that she was okay with it.

He was focused on finding what he was looking for, oblivious to a huffing Estella on his bed who wished for his attention, tapping her fingers on her bare thigh from where her dress showed her skin. Theo had noticed earlier that day that even in the cold did she wear the dresses and skirts that she always wore, she didn't mind showing off her body, she didn't care in the slightest, though it was mostly her legs, seeing as she liked the fashion and the clothes she had and she wasn't going to stop herself from wearing it.

"Y'know as much as I love to watch you throw multiple t-shirts all in black on the floor...is there a point to this journey?" she asks, hearing him scoff and soon did he turn around. The teasing smirk that etched across her lips didn't go unnoticed as he moved over to her leaning down with his eyes on hers and his lips brushing slowly up her leg, pressing soft, open mouthed kisses to her skin, slowly rising up her legs whilst she squirmed.

"Theo," she moaned quietly, hearing him hum a chuckle, he moved to hover over her, one hand clutching her waist and the other holding him up. His forehead rested against hers, seeing the wide smirk on her lips, he wished to wipe it off.

"You know your little sarcastic remarks aren't appreciated." He tuts, shaking his head whilst pushing himself closer to her, seeing her eyebrow raise and her bottom lip push out into a pout.

She gasped rather over dramatically, trailing her hands over her chest whilst she bats her eyes, her head titled to the side, she whispers, "what're you gonna do?" slowly biting her lip, she mumbled, "punish me?"

He shakes his head, tightening his grip on her and with a laugh he slowly leans down to connect their lips, humming against her lips when her legs wrap around him, pulling him closer, "you are something else, Estella Pettigrew," he can't help but laugh again, "how anyone sees you as innocent, I will never know."

And very reluctantly does the boy push himself from her grip, seeing her furrowed eyebrows as she watches him slowly move back to his trunk, leaning down to once again look through it, only quickly glancing back to see her arms and legs crossed and another pout on her lips, "I know I'm more than wanted right now, but there is a purpose to this visit, babe."

She tuts, crawling to the edge of the bed, leaning against the wood of one of the posters, she leans up to kiss his cheek, soon joking, "I thought it was just an opportunity to get me into your bed."

He stops what he's doing, biting back the smirk that was twitching at his lips, and soon does he turn to her, "how do you feel that it's not?" he was trying his best to act casual, but the looks she was giving him were anything but innocent.

"Very disappointed," she sighs.

He takes a deep breath, turning back to his trunk, her giggles float through the air, and soon does she push herself up, wrapping her arms around his back, pushing herself onto her tiptoes as best as she could so she could reach his neck, softly pressing kisses to his skin whilst he moaned empty protests, "seeing you getting all hot and bothered is my favourite hobby."