5. Hogwarts Hit List - Flirty fun.

Flirty fun

Chapter 5

"Did you get detention?" Estella turned suddenly at the new voice beside her, seeing Theo still clad in his muggle clothing beside her, strolling casually as she walked down the hall. She intended to go straight to class when she exited her meeting with Professor Sprout, and even Dumbledore.

"Nope," she shook her head, leaning ever so slightly into him without entirely realising it, "I just told them the truth, that he was calling a bloody first year something so vile and I wasn't going to let him get away with it. Of course, they lectured me on violence never being the answer, blah, blah, blah but that boy's getting expelled I think."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah, the kid is in the hospital wing with bruises and in shock, I mean he's only eleven and he had to deal with an older boy bloody harassing him, he should get a punishment worse than expulsion if it was up to me," she scoffed, shaking her head, "y'know not to inflate your ego, but being mysterious and all that - you could easily pull off the robes, so why don't you, instead of getting detention every time McGonagall catches you?"

"Because it's pissing off purebloods," Theo smirked, seeing the realization strike her face, and suddenly did she burst into a fit of laughter.

"You're doing this to annoy purebloods?" she asked, knowing that she was a pureblood herself, it didn't bother her in the slightest, she had enough common sense to know she wasn't the pureblood he was talking about.

"Exactly," he winked, pushing himself forward as though to leave her but she quickly rushed after him, pulling on his arms to stop him.

"Why?!"

"Because they walk around these halls as though they're the best, high and mighty in their fancy robes as though they're encrusted with diamonds, with their noses upturned at the thought of muggleborn's, one of them saw my shoes and almost had a heart attack. Haven't you saw them at the weekend? They still walk around in robes as though they're the best.

I mean you're a pureblood and you wear muggle clothes, not to mention you look bloody brilliant in them-" he cut himself off with a smirk when he saw her roll her eyes, though the heat had rushed to her cheeks at the compliment that had caught her off guard.

"A lot of purebloods where born into very close-minded homes," she shrugged, "I live in a muggle town, my mum wears muggle clothes because they're cheaper, and she even knits my brother and I clothes because it's less money spent, it's a town where my mother grew up, her parents didn't mind all that much about muggles, and no one really has.

We're a family of blood traitors, it seems, I mean my brother is more or less different from me because his best friends are two purebloods and a halfblood, but as much as Teresa is a pureblood, everyone kinda knows that muggle culture fascinates me-"

"Oi, Mudblood?!" Estella's head snapped around at the sound of the word, seeing a smirking Ravenclaw and a Slytherin walking down the hall eyeing Theo behind her, "oh and the blood traitor too!"

"Stella," Theo mumbled, reaching for her hand but she ignored him, storming over to them, she grabbed the girl who said it by the collar, slamming her into the wall.

"Want to try that again?" the girl growled, stepping on the boy's foot who tried to get her off her, "you really think I'm a blood traitor then I can handle this the muggle way."

"Wha-"

Estella struck her across the face, suddenly clutching her fist suddenly when the girl fell to the ground, she hated the thought of having to hurt someone, but she would do it in a heartbeat if she ever heard that word tumble from their mouth, it was vile, it was disgusting and she wouldn't tolerate it.