4th Ask

Mikasa_Ackerman14 Asked:

'Can I ask you something? ^~^

Choose 3 Attack on Titan Characters to Kill, Kiss, or Marry ^-^'

Jean read off from the note, looking down a list of a trio of people that his teammate gathered for him, making him sputter.

"Jean, Connie, Sasha; Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt; Mikasa, Eren, Armin; Mike, ErWIN, NILE?" He gulped, shrieking a bit at the end of the list, looking pale.

"I mean you can always marry yourself if you want." The female blonde shrugged. "Like that would be weird and considered incest but I'm not judging. I mean I would want to fuck myself."

Those words making him turn red and flustered at her response. Groaning as he tried to hide his face behind the papers, making her snicker.

"I'll just pick Eren, Mikasa, and Armin..." He groaned, not wanting to even dream of marrying his superiors or even saying that he would want to kill Annie or Bertholdt.

Something about the sweaty, tall teen gives him suspicious and dark vibes including the rest of the trio.

They just seem really suspicious when they all hang out.

"Well of course, it's going to be- Marry Mikasa," He turned red at that, flustered and wondered if she would hang out with a guy like him. "Kiss Armin, and Kill Eren."

"Fucking knew it, Rose give me my money." The blonde said immediately after he said his answers. "Fucking won the bet, easy as fuck."