22nd Dare

CxnnieSprxnger Dared:

'I dare Jean to hit on Levi'

"So I suppose death by midget is still a possible thing?" Jean grumbled to himself as his eyes scanned the paper, a frown on his face.

"Oh don't be shy, Jean-" Sasha laughed, wrapping a arm around the scowling male's shoulders. "Besides-"

"You could always do a horse pick up line!" Connie chorused in with a smirk which Jean's eye twitched at.

The pair wore both matching smirks that lit up their eyes, staring at their irritable best friend.

"You know what? Fuck you both, fuck you all." The ash blonde male groaned, resting his face into his palms, hiding it from view while his friends stared snickering before turning out into full blown laughing.

"I hate you..." He mumbled while Connie laughed at that, hitting his back playfully.

"Sure you do, man."

-

The Dare

"You may fall from the sky, you may fall from the tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me." Jean spoke up, leaning against the wall just as the short male entered the room, shifting through a small stack of papers.

The black haired male stopped at the sound of his voice, looking up to stare at Jean before turning his head to see if there was any others that Jean might be referring to. But only seeing that they were both alone in the corridors.

"Kirstein, just what the hell are you doing?" Levi finally responded, deadpanned eyes staring at the male, disgust slowly scrunching up his features as he registered that the younger Cadet was hitting on him.

While Jean was currently suffering, mentally breaking down, sweating nervously as he stared back at Levi. His crooked smirk growing thin and forced as he tried to keep up a confident posture.

"Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" He blurted out, making Levi's eyes blink, having not expected the response until they narrowed.

"Jean..." He warned in a dark tone, growing irritated and disgusted, not expecting that this upstart would try to attempt such a thing on him.

"Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you." He continued, breaking down mentally and only blurting out the most cheesiest pick up lines that came in mind to cope. "Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"

Levi just stared at him as he watched the male break down, spluttering out terrible- terrible pick up lines in a attempt to flirt with him.

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back."

"Kissing is a language of love, how about a conversation?"

"Guess what I'm wearing? The smile that you gave me."

"There is a big sale in my bedroom right now, clothes are 100% off!"

"You. Me. Bed. Now."

The last one cut Levi out of his shocked stupor as he narrowed his eyes.

Quickly setting down the stack of papers onto the floor neatly before marching his way towards the sweating buckets Cadet.

"You're like a candy bar, half sweets, half nuts."

"Is it getting hot in here-" He continued on until he finally noticed Levi in front of him, shoving to the wall and pulling him down to reach his eye level, clutching the front of his uniform. "Or is it just me?" He finished lamely, smiling very awkwardly and nervously at the older male.

"Private Kirstein." He snarled at the younger male who weakly tried to keep up his 'flirtatious' smirk even though it turned into a grimace.

They both stared into each other's eyes, Levi having a hard and sharp glare, infuriated by the younger teen trying to flirt with him. Even using such inappropriate pick up lines that sadly sucked shit.

Meanwhile Jean was currently praying for his life, thoughts rushing through his head of how he was too young to die and how he wanted the floor to swallow them both into some sort of hell so he can escape this. Clearly intimidated by the shorter black haired male.

"Is it too late to say sorry and this was a Dare?" He squeaked out, making the black haired male growl before throwing the male to the ground after intimidating him.

Levi turned on his heel, walking forwards to grab the papers on the ground, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "You are to report to my office after stable duty today for further punishment." He said in a very irritated and grumpy tone as he held the papers in his hands, walking off.

While Jean blinked his eyes, heart pounding as he looked at Levi's retreating form before groaning at his words.

"Not stable duty..." Jean groaned at the punishment that he was assigned.

A/N:

Spoilers, no Jean is not going to get fucking whipped because he was a bad boy okay?

Just punishment, assigned a whole month of hard and complicated chores to do like attempting to clean the ceiling with a mop and a toothbrush.

Don't even try to think that xd

I swear-