9th Dare- 1st Magic Anon!

-_Mxkasa_- Dared/M!A Anon:

'JEAN! I DARE YOU TO BE A CHILD! *^*'

Jean read off, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion at the Dare.

"W-wait what she does mean by being a child-" He began, looking severely confused before he was tackled by a familiar blonde haired female.

Who then proceeded to shove a potion down his throat, Jean flailing in surprise, trying to not drink the Potion but failing as he choked onto it.

"Drink it!" She hissed at him, not taking away the Potion from his mouth until he drank every last drop.

Which he started sweating at before soon he drank the bottle empty, pale as she removed the bottle from his mouth, backing away from the male.

Who started coughing, confused, terrified, and furious.

"W-what did you m-made me drink?!" He coughed before a cloud of blue smoke appeared around him, covering his form. Until he was hidden among the cloud of smoke, coughing having stopped after that.

And just as it appeared, the blue smoke cloud dissipated into nothingness, revealing a confused and curious chubby child.

"W-what?" He warbled, eyes wide and afraid as he glanced around his surroundings.

"W-where am I?" He asked in a high pitched and squeaky voice, showing his age.

While Elena cooed at him. While Sasha was carrying a suspicious filled sack passed by, eyes wide when she spotted the Jean turned child Jean.

"What?!" She yelped, dropping the tied sack.

"Awww, isn't he adorable?" She cooed in awe.

While in the distance Eren sneezed, wiping at his nose in confusion.

"Why do I feel like I should laugh at horseface's pain all of the sudden?" He mumbled to himself, while his friends fretted over him.

A/N: Our first M!A but I guess it isn't but you can send one in the DM/PM! :D

This one will last for five Ask/Dares (Combined, not separate!)