18th Dare

Haruka_Is_Bae Dared:

'Love child Jean but this is directed toward older Jean. I dare you to kiss Eren in front of Levi and Marco (I ship Levi x Eren and Jean x Marco so I hope you understand!)'

"Why Levi and Marco?" He mumbled to Sasha, his helper in these dares along with Connie.

She shrugged at that. "I don't know but we have to do it."

"Yeah- at least it wasn't embarrassing as doing the marriage proposal..." He sighed. "Just a simple kiss, got that... nothing bad at all."

-

The Dare:

"Okay brat, tell why the fuck am I here? I was supposed to do some paperwork." Captain Levi said with a annoyed and irritated expression, showing that he wasn't a person to cross with.

While Connie sweated nervously, being the one to have to fetch Marco and Levi.

How he managed to fetch Marco beyond the grave was a mystery itself but he said it involved a few favors, the mafia, some voodoo magicks, a fight with a lamppost for some reason, and several loaves of bread.

Jean didn't even question the logic.

"Yeah, I was in the middle of a spar with Mikasa." Eren said with a annoyed glance, rubbing at a large bruise that he gotten on his arm.

While Armin and Mikasa both nodded at that, Armin clutching a book, sharing the same glance of annoyance.

"I agree with that." Marco piped up, revealing himself which the trio looked at him in shock, slackjawed.

"What the fuck is this kid doing here?" Levi asked, disgruntled and not recognizing him while Eren spluttered in shock.

"M-Marco?" He gasped.

"Hi Eren!" Marco cheerfully waved, alive and in one piece and not dead at all.

"Eren!" Jean called out, snapping him out of his funk.

Eren's green eyes narrowing at the sight of the ash blond haired male who approached him.

"What is it horse face?" He snapped, irritated and confused, making him react towards anger from his emotions.

Jean stopped in front of him before he sighed, running his hand through his hair, ruffling it before looking Eren in the eyes.

While Eren glared back at him, confused and curious, shaken from Marco's reappearance judging from the turmoiling emotion in his expressive green eyes.

Until Jean pushed in, closing the distance between the two and kissing him on the lips.

Eren growing still at that sudden motion, eyes widening in surprise.

He looked flabbergasted until it grew more intense that Eren has no choice but to kiss back.

While the others grew still, shocked with surprise of Jean's impulsive action.

Connie and Sasha smirking in the background as they focused on the two.

Levi grew quiet, emotion wiping clear of his face. Looking straight faced at the scene happening before him.

While Marco turned extremely red at that, Mikasa having the same reaction as Levi while Armin blinked his eyes at the scene, growing red also but not at the extreme rate that Marco was going at.

They all watched as Jean and Eren started to furious make out, battling for dominance, both determined to come out at top.

"Wow... I'm surprised they can do that for so long without coming up for breath..." Connie muttered, just in time as Jean pulled away, coughing as he tried to regain his breath, Eren doing the same. Until they went back at it again, hands tugging at hairs and clothes.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be dead?" Armin suddenly spoke with narrowed eyes at the red looking Marco who stopped. Blinking his eyes at the blonde before shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know." He said with a shrug.

"Oh okay..." Armin said.

"Mother of Sina, this is getting really intense..." Sasha muttered to Connie who agreed.

"Get a room!" He hollered at them which they ignored. "PDA, P-D-A."

"I'm spelling it out for you! P! D! A!"

A/N: Oshit, I accidentally forgot about this Dare-

Fuck

Shove a broomstick up my ass I swear-

No wait don't

Just slap me with a broomstick

That's less painful

Sorry there ;-;