14th Dare

@Haruka_Is_Bae Dared:

'I dare baby Jean to cuddle Eren'

He read off, blinking his eyes and pouting at being called a baby.

He wasn't a baby!

He was four years old!

Older than a baby!

Looking a bit cross at that before confusingly looking at the word 'Cuddle'.

"W-what's cuddle?" He asked, looking up at his caretaker who sighed, looking back and fro to make sure no crazy kidnappers would pop up last time.

"Oh, uh cuddle is when you hug someone I guess but um- hug them even more I guess?" She answered, sounding awkward as she tried to explain it to the kid who nodded, tilting his head.

"Oooohhh... so I hug Ewen?" He said, looking down at the paper.

"Well basically, yes you do but for a few minutes..."

-

The Dare:

"So why am I here again?" Eren said with a disgruntled look, having to suddenly abandon his chores because he was dragged off by the female.

"Yeah, just wait Yeager." She answered him, just as Jean appeared, latching onto Eren's leg with wide golden eyes, hugging his leg tightly in a hug.

Making Eren stumble in shock, a small yell escaping his lips before falling down to his butt, green eyes wide and staring at the four year old.

"What the f- Oomph!" He suddenly said until Jean decided to 'cuddle' him properly, letting go of his leg and hugging his torso, quickly changing positions as he snuggled deep into his chest.

"Oh Sina, that's adorable..." The female muttered from the background.

He looked at the kid cuddling his chest, feeling dazed at the sight before groaning, seeing as he doesn't have a choice in this.

"Even as a kid, you still are a-" He muttered before being quickly cut off.

"Language!" She hollered at him, spooking Jean.

A/N: 4/5 Done!

My writing is lazy, I'm lazy, ik I should get back to some of my stuff but sue me okay

xd

I feel like I have a headache but eh