6th Ask

-Annie_Leonhxrdt- Asked:

'Annie smirked as she bit her lip and tilted her head slightly, a small glint in her eyes. "Oi, Kirstein, if both me and Mikasa told you we liked you, what would you do?"'

Jean started sweating nervously at that question, staring at the blonde haired girl who was very attractive.

Even with her short size, she looked cute with that factor.

No one can deny of how attractive she is even if she does scare off potential suitors.

But Annie, liking him of all people? With Mikasa!

That was impossible! But there was a chance she might like him.

He admits he even has a small tiny crush on her but he has better chances with Mikasa anyways.

They were both beautiful and attractive and so-so deadly.

But...

He opened his mouth, letting no words escape him. Before closing it back then opening it again, letting out a small splutter.

His face turned a deep dark shade of red, rising up to cover to the tips of his ears, very flustered as he imagined the scene in his mind.

Before soon gripping his head, hands clutching to the roots of his hair as he started trembling.

His friend, Sasha sighed at that, patting his back.

Sweat pouring down his forehead as he tried to think of a answer but his mind short circuiting.

"Not again..." She groaned at that, patting Jean's back as he started having a nervous breakdown.

"So I guess a Nervous Breakdown is your answer..." Elena muttered, scribbling it down on the clipboard.