4th Dare

@Eren_Jeager_Brat Dared:

'"I dare you to propose to Eren in front of everyone" -with a large love confession written on this dare, memorize it'

He said squinting his eyes at that, before a large scowl dropped onto his face.

"Eren?" He hissed with a large blush on his cheeks at that, his ears turning red also. "Propose to him?"

While Elena snickered at that, not telling him that she was the one who wrote down the last part, having written the cheesy and sappy note.

"Well someone already spent money on the engagement ring." She whistled with Jean looking curious as he opened the folded paper, a small box falling out of it.

He started paling as he dropped down to his knees and grabbed it, standing back up and opening it to reveal a nice and beautiful ring.

Elena may or may not have spent her life savings on that ring.

A very large incredulous look descended on his face at that.

"What?" He bluntly said, glaring at the ring with a large, flaming blush on his cheeks.

"Memorize the note!" The blonde haired female sang, pushing him to his dorm, creeping out the ash blonde haired teen since he never heard her sing like that.

-

The Dare:

"H-hey Er-ren!" He stammered, hollering it to Eren who turned around, blinking his eyes in curiosity. Wondering what's got Jean so nervous that he's stuttering so much and being quiet.

Jean walked up to Eren, blushing madly, stopping in front of him.

Elena and her friends holding their breath as they watched the scene before them, the crowd watching warily of what's to happen.

Anticipating a fight to break out or something.

Until suddenly Jean went down to his knees, kneeling before him and taking out a box and opening it.

Revealing a beautiful ring with a small gem encrusted on it.

Jean averted his eyes, head down as he stared at the floor.

Saying in a shaky yet nervous voice.

"E-Eren ever since I-I've met you, I-I was very enchanted- mesmerized with you. As much it kills me to say th-this but..." He begin, sweating hardly under everybody intense and shocked stare. "I admired you s-so much... and I'd lo-loved to pick fights with you everyday since w-we were Cadets. Since that's the only w-way to get your attention. B-but please, can you please m-marry me and b-be my husband? I-I love you..." He said in a very fast and rapid voice.

Mikasa's overprotective stare piercing the ash blond haired boy, tilting her head as a glint of light flashed in her eyes.

While Eren stood in shock, eyes wide from the proposal, saying nothing.

(That's the end of the Dare, your choice if Eren says No or Yes! :D) 

Admin: This is a multi-shipping RP account! All ships with Jean are welcome even crack ships!

(Like Jean x Eren, Jean x Marco, Jean x Annie, and etc.)

(Thou no Jean x Horse/Equine please, I've been begged to ban that)