15th Dare

TheRealCaptainClean Dared:

'Admin: I dare Jean to act absolutely adorable towards Eren and follow him around all day calling Eren his best friend.'

Jean read, struggling to say the words, 'Absolutely adorable' with his slight lisp, squinting his eyes at those words. With his caretaker urging and helping him, repeating the words slowly to him so he can say it.

"So basically like normal but you try to be very friendly with Eren." She said, answering Jean's confused expression who blinked his eyes at her.

"Oh..." He mumbled, mouth open in a 'O' shape in realization. "Got it! I'll try to be his best friend!" He chirped cutely at that, cheerful and excited to be Eren's 'best friend'.

-

The Dare:

"Hi, best friend!" Jean squeaked, looking up at a talkative Eren who was currently chatting with Armin about something complex and confusing that Jean wasn't interested in hearing about.

Eren blinked his green eyes before looking down at Jean with a clearly confused look before he sighed, blinking his green eyes.

"What do you want?" Eren sighed, curious and a bit annoyed of Jean interrupting their conversation.

"To be your best friend of course!" He chirped, excited as he looked up at him with big and wide golden eyes, glimmering with unbridled excitement, a wide smile on his lips.

Sasha started cooing over Eren's shoulder from that absolutely adorable look and request. While Eren just stared at Jean, deadpanned.

"What?" He said, an incredulous look on his face, feeling confused of what the deaged male said, unused to Jean being much smaller and cuter. Plus the fact that his personality seemed to take an 180 compared to before when he was much older, but that's the joy of innocence.

Even if Jean is still obnoxious sometimes.

"So that means I get to follow you around and talk with you like a best friend!" Jean added, a happy and adoring look on his face which made some hearts melt from the absolute cuteness. He stared at Eren, on his tippy toes, arms flaring out behind him, palms flat, an excited and adoring expression on his face. Looking much like a lost and loyal puppy.

While Eren wasn't sure if he should groan from that remark or be like Sasha and coo over his adorable face.

Mostly the latter.

-

"Quick! Don't tell him where I am." He hissed towards a confused looking Connie who strolled by, quickly slipping into the closet and slamming the door shut.

Which the bald headed kid blinked his eyes at, incredulous and confused of why Eren was acting weird.

Did he get into trouble with the Captain again? Or any of the other Scouts?

His answer was solved when Jean walked in, confused and calling out Eren's name, looking lost and a bit hurt.

"Erreeennn! Where did you go? Please don't leave me best friend!" He said, sniffling a little to add in effect of how hurt he was by Eren ditching him. Dragging a worn stuffed animal with him, clutching it in a tight grip.

Before his eyes lit up at the sight of Connie, his favorite funny person.

"Connie!" He cheerfully waved, brightening up at the sight of him which he waved back. "Have you seen Eren, my best friend? He left me at the toilets again..."

Which Connie responded by sticking a thumb towards the closet where Eren was hiding in.

He cheerfully thanked him, skipping over to the closet door and opening it up, a wide grin on his face as he looked at Eren.

"Hi, best friend! Why did you leave me when I was in the bathroom?" He asked, a bit confused and sad of why he decided to leave him when he was taking a potty.

Which Eren groaned, banging his head against the wall.

"Just leave me aloonnneeeee..." Eren groaned.

"Well, I can't leave my best friend alone! Besides it was in the dare!" He responded, confused of why Eren decided to hit his head on the wall, scampering over to his side and tugging at his hand. "Don't do that! You're hurting yourself best friend!"

He let out another long groan at that.

-

After that Dare, Jean felt whoozy which his caretaker was concerned at, fretting over him, thinking he was sick.

Until a cloud of blue smoke appeared around his small being which Jean was very surprised at from the small squeak that he gave out.

And after a few moments, it started to dissipate, revealing a normal Jean coughing, hacking as he tried to wave off the smoke, outfitted in his uniform. He looked confused, turning his head back and forth.

"W-what happened?" He mumbled, confused of the blue smoke and feeling as though some strange things happened to him.

And why does he have sudden flashbacks when he was a child of meeting the other Scouts?

A/N: 5/5 Done!

M!A is finished!

Yeah, enjoy the flood and spam of these chapters lmao. Idk since y'all deserve it after my break thing and forgetting about this xd