2nd Dare

-_Mxkasa_- Dared:

'I dare you to steal Levi's cleaning supplies!'

"I'm not sure if I'm going to die or not..." Jean mumbled, groaning at the dare. "But I guess either Levi will hunt me down about it or just won't care..."

A ghostly mini Marco popped into existence at that, patting his back.

"Don't worry about it Jean, he won't care besides he'll just buy some more polishers." He happily reassured him, the ash blonde haired boy groaning before waving him off.

"Why is it always me... couldn't Eren do it or something?"

-

The Dare:

"Hey Sasha, do you know how to break into the Corporal's office and steal something?" He awkwardly asked the red-brown haired girl who blinked her eyes at him.

Knowing that she was a expert into breaking into people's stuff and stealing them.

Mostly for gluttonous purposes or for revenge.

Before a happy grin appeared on her face, turning mischievous.

"Of course!" She chirped.

-

'Shit, shit, shit, shit, this was a bad idea.' He thought frantically with wide eyes, somehow managing to fit himself and hide into a wooden cabinet.

Holding his breath as he heard the disgruntled voice of his Captain, bemoaning and complaining about the others.

It was a frightening experience as he tried not to make any noises that will alert the perceptive short man.

Because if he even moved or twitched, it will make the bag that he carried in his arms- make a large sound.

He didn't want to he caught in the act at all as he held his breath.

-

A few hours later...

Jean finally breathed a sigh of relief as the Captain left a few minutes ago, relieved as he slowly opened the cabinet door.

Thanking his lucky stars that he wasn't caught, dragging out as his cramped and sore muscles cried in both relief and pain.

Carrying the heavy bag of Levi's own personal cleaning in his arms as he closed the cabinet as silently as he could before slipping away.

-

The Next Day:

"HANGE!" A distinct voice hollered, fury clear in his voice as the surrounding Scouts scattered away from him, trying to get away from the rage filled man who stomped his way towards the Squad Leader. Who blinked eyes at the rage filled 2nd in command before a wide grin crossed Hange's face.

While Jean sweated nervously, shivers climbing down his back as he desperately tried to act as innocent as he can, scrubbing the plates.

Sasha giving him a knowing glance before winking at him, going back to dish duty.

He really hoped that Levi won't find his cleaning supplies under his bed.

Because he'll be tossing them out in the forest or over a cliff tonight.