19th Dare

X-FxllenSoldier-X Dared:

'Hey Jean, I dare you to run up to Armin and slap his ass, then say "He's my baby now." Then walk off like nothing happened.'

Jean read off, his skin slowly paling to a pasty white as he read the note. Before he looked at his friend with a horrified look.

"Do you want me to die?" He said in a strangled and tight voice.

"Well you did kiss Armin last time." Sasha said with a shrug, reminding him of that unfortunate incident which made him shiver.

"Mikasa and Eren almost tried to break every bone in my body and almost succeeded." He hissed back at the two.

"Well your fault, Jeanie boy, now go and do you dare." Connie snickered, pushing the taller male forward who spluttered and protested loudly.

-

The Dare:

Mikasa glanced up from listening to Eren blabber about, spotting Jean approaching them.

She narrowed her eyes at the sight, wondering if she's going to be the victim of the Dare this time.

Or if Eren or Armin was going to be, mostly Eren.

She's been lucky to hide under Jean's radar for these 'Dares' that he has been doing, mostly getting in trouble with them.

But hope was on her side as he focused on Armin, eyes staring at the blonde who was currently chuckling at something Eren have said, a amused look in his eyes.

Jean started to run towards the two, making Mikasa take a step back, hand clutching Armin's hand who had looked up in confusion.

Blue eyes staring at her with curiosity glimmering in his depths until he looked at where she was looking at, surprised when she tried to tug him and Eren away.

But was too late when Jean caught up to the trio, hand up in a flash.

And suddenly everything slowed down, Armin watching in alarm, eyes wide as he craned his neck at Jean in confusion.

Until realization hit him just as Jean's hand swung down.

Eren staring at Mikasa blankly while she tried to tug the two of them away for some reason.

And as the hand closed onto the target and Armin closed his eyes and braced himself.

And the resounding slap echoed around them, Armin's eyes popping open along with Eren's and Mikasa's.

And time finally sped up normally, the words tumbling out of Jean's mouth ringing clear through the suddenly silent mess hall.

"He's my baby now." He announced before turning around and walking away quickly, a large blush on his face.

Which matched with Armin's who looked at his retreating back, wincing as he rubbed his backside.

While Mikasa growled, eyes glinting in the light while Eren glared at him harshly, outrage written on his expressive round face.

"You perverted horse!" Eren hollered as a few Scouts snickered behind him, some girls giggling before chatting to their friends, wiggling their eyebrows.

Which Jean responded by speeding up the pace until he was full out running away by a swearing Eren and a silent yet raging Mikasa.

A/N: Hi I'm at the beach and everything is as salty as I presume.