13th Dare

smile-exe Dared:

'Admin:
I dare you to lend Baby Jean over into Mariko's care for a day. Oh god.
Also I dare the admin and I to become best friends'

Jean mumbled, struggling to read the whole thing even with the help with his caretaker's gentle voice and advice.

And once he finished it, he was suddenly snatched up in a person's arms, golden eyes wide in shock before he started flailing in the female's arms.

Taken away by the older female who was currently running away from a hollering and irked caretaker.

She ran into the person that she was looking for, Mariko, dumping the flailing Jean into her arms.

Quickly grabbing her Admin by the arm and pulling her away frantically, rambling about something as she tapped at her ear which had a earphone.

"So Team Fortress 2, eh?" She teased the other Admin which made her roll her eyes and giggle at the female. "Also you're writing whatever happens to Jean, not me..." She added, turning her head back to see the blonde caretaker trying to pull Jean away from Mariko, screaming bloody murder.

A/N: Yeah Violet, you're writing how Mariko will try to take care of him because idk your OC and how she works so yeeeeeaaaaaaahhh lmao xd

4/5? Done?????

I'm not sure how that works, not sure if I should count it or not-

Most likely not so freebie I guess lmaaaooo