4th Dare

@GloryDaLlama Dared:

'I dare Jean to... steal Levi's cookies and eat all of it without getting caught'

He read before groaning, his head hitting the wooden table as he crushed the paper in his hands.

"Whyy? Do they want me to suffer a horrible death..." He muttered as Sasha stole the paper in his hands, Jean not even making a protest about it.

Before soon Sasha laughed out loud as she finished reading the words, slapping Jean's back.

"O-oh- ahahahah, I feel so bad for you!" She laughed, snickering while Connie read off the paper that Sasha had, her now crying tears of laughter.

He snorted, snickering heavily as he tried to contains the peals of laughter escaping his mouth until he couldn't take it anymore. Slamming his fist against the table as he ducked, laughing at the groaning taller boy from Trost.

"Shut up... idiots..." Jean muttered miserably, starting to write his own will with the stolen paper and pen that he gotten from a disgruntled Elena.

-

The Dare

"Captain Levi!" Jean yelled as he ran up to the eating black haired man. Who sighed as he chomped on one cookie, raising an eyebrow at the approaching ash blonde haired boy.

"Yes, what is it?" He said in a bored tone, leaning his head against his hand, looking much like a lazy yet scary cat during the action.

"E-Eren's made a mess in your office, Sir!" He quickly said, starting to sweat nervously under the Captain's dark and heavy gaze, piercing into his soul.

He stared at the sweating teen before sighing, eyes narrowing darkly as shadows covered his eyes. A dark aura covering the Captain as he finished his cookie before he suddenly stood up.

"Someone get me a broom..." He hissed in a menacing tone, clenching his fists.

"I'm about to show that little shit how much dirt he can eat on the floor and shove it up his ass." He spat as he marched away, pushing away Jean roughly as he made his way to his office to punish the 'fucking Titan brat'.

He sighed in relief, turning his way to plate of cookies that the Captain left behind, eyes flickering around him to see the chatting and loud Mess Hall.

Before soon he stole and swiped the plate of cookies and booked it for his life into the forest.

-

The cookies that were made for the Captain were absolutely delicious, better than the cinnamon rolls that Sasha stole from a pastry shop in Sina.

Absolutely heavenly as he finished eating all of the cookies that he stolen, satisfied with himself as he hid in a tree in the forest.

Leaning against the trunk of the tree and dropping the plate into a bush.

He crossed his arms behind his head as a makeshift pillow for his head to rest again, smirking.

Now that was a dare that he never regretted because he needs to know where the Captain gets his cookies from.

Must be homemade because of how heavenly it tasted.

But he wonders, who?

-

Meanwhile a blonde haired Scout sneezed all of the sudden during his conversation.

Shocking his fellow comrades and subordinates who asked him if he was okay.