11th Dare

lErenJaegerl Dared:

'Heheh I dare you to dump dirty water on Levi and kiss him deeply.

If you're too scared for that, dump dirty water on his closest friends (Isabel, Farlan etc.) and kiss them in front of Levi *^* (This one's safer... I think)'

The Scout read off, blinking her eyes and glancing at Jean who looked up at her, playing with the cheap toys that she've purchased for him.

"Do I have to dwess up again?" He asked with a lisp, amber eyes blinking up at her, scrunching up his face.

Which she sighed at that, shaking her head which made him let out a happy cheer.

"No but you're going to make some people confused and mad..." She mumbled to herself, groaning at the prospect which made the 4 year old tilt his head in confusion. Eyes blinking at her stupidly as he didn't understand of what's going to happen from the eventual dare that they're going to do.

-

"So I have to cawwy this bucket and throw it at her?" He asked, looking at the bucket in disgust which was currently swirling with grimy and tainted water from the sewers.

"And kiss her." She said, finishing him.

"And kiss her..." He repeated, gripping the handles of the bucket before trying to lift it up, struggling as he lifted it a few inches from the ground. Before he grunted and gave up, dropping it as it wobbled dangerously, water splashing as it fell.

"Well this is going to be a problem..." She muttered to the out of breath child.

-

The Dare:

Sasha helped carry the heavy bucket of dirty water for Jean. While he walked behind her shyly, nervous under the curious stares of the other Scouts. Walking towards the laughing Isabel, currently chatting with Farlan and Levi, a small reminiscent of a smile on his lips.

"M-Ms. Magnowia!" Jean called in a stuttering and squeaky voice, calling the attention of the curious red head who stopped in her chatter, looking over at the 4 year old. A curious look in her eyes as he walked up to her, nervous with Sasha nervously fidgeting under Levi's intense stare.

"U-Uh, c-could I have a kiss?" He asked her, ducking his head as he looked at the ground nervously, the female blinked her eyes at the strange request.

"Oh, sure." She said, bending and leaning down to his height, on her knees as she looked at the nervous male.

Until suddenly shrieking in surprise when cold dirty water spilled over her, drenching her clothes and hair.

Which Jean took that as a signal to plant a big fat kiss on her cheek, immediately blanching in disgust from the dirty grime that he tasted on her cheek.

"Brat..." Levi growled, a dark aura surrounding him which the red haired glutton took as a signal to book it, screaming.

While the short haired midget chased after her, clutching a broom and screaming obscenities at her.

While Isabel looked at her drenched form is disgust, involuntarily shivering, face scrunched up while Farlan tried to help her.

With Jean immediately scrabbling away from the aftermath, Isabel whimpering as she frantically cleaned off the grime off of her uniform.

A/N: 2/5 Done!

Literally is disconcerting, I mean you all sure want to make both Levi and Jean suffer xd

I'm lazy and tired shush