16th Dare

Titan-Marco or @Titan-squad Dared:

'Alright then, I dare normal Jean to meet him [Titan Marco] (If that's okay)'

-

Dammit, dammit, dammit!

Out of all the things, his gear somehow decided to fucking break down on him again.

Bringing back flashbacks of the time when his own gear failed him-

(Screaming, golden eyes wide open and staring at his inevitable death, whispers of his own prayers flying as he watched-

Watched Death come for him in the form of a wretched Titan-

Body scrambling, knees shaking, tears almost flying out of his eyes- a whispering and comforting voice helping him.

Warm brown eyes, saving him, new gear-

New gear stolen from his dead comrade, what was once theirs-now his.

He's dead-dead, he's dead-oh god he's dead, why is he dead? Where did his gear go? Did it fail like his own did?

Best friends, together and the same, left to their fates, gears breaking down but only one was saved)

His heart raced, beating faster and faster than a running horse as his feet pounded against the forest floor, desperately trying to escape.

He've already shouldered off his own gear, seeing how it broke down and not wanting extra useless weight added to his being.

Sweat pouring down his skin while his green cloak fluttered behind him, the Wings of Freedom imprinted onto his back.

Golden eyes wide and flaring open as he tried to run for safety.

Gear?

Broken down.

Horse?

He jumped off of it just in time as a Titan lunged for him and engulfed the horse that he was once riding on.

And now here he was, running on the ground, away from the Titans that slowly lumbered behind him.

Jumping over a bush and rushing through the shrubbery of the forest, giant barks of tree scattered everywhere.

-He just had to get separated from the group because of the fact that he was ambushed by a abnormal, a very fast one out of all of things.

And now here he was, diverted from the other Scouts, alone in the forest and running for his life until his body collapsed from exhaustion.

By the Walls, he was going to die such a sad fate.

Even now he could feel his own legs quickly getting tired from his sprinting, legs throbbing in pain as he pushed himself.

Ears deaf to the world as the wind whistled past his ears, deaf to the roars that echoed.

Until fate decided to show how much it hates him, stumbling over a hidden small root, letting out a yelp as he tumbled to the ground.

Groaning as pain hit him everywhere, gathering scrapes along his body, his legs shrieking in protest as he tried to move them in panic, clawing at the ground, arms shaky as he tried to lift himself up but couldn't from the lack of sudden energy.

The rush of adrenaline finally leaving him, chest heaving as he started hyperventilating, watching as the shadows behind him got closer and soon overshadowed him.