10th Dare

Eren_Jeager_Brat Dared:

'I dare you to dress up as a bottle of bleach and ask Levi to marry you'

The 4 year old child read off, trying to read paper and squinting his eyes at the words. While Elena helped him along, helping him understand those words and shaking her head.

"W-what's bweach?" He curiously said, blinking bright and innocent eyes. Which the blonde sighed, shaking her head as she ruffled the child's undercut.

"A cleaning product." She replied, answering his question. Which Jean looked very confused at that, having more questions pop up in his head.

"A pwoduct?" He asked, tilting his head which made her coo at that cute and small action.

-

The Dare:

The little child waddled unsteadily in his new costume, curious of why he was wearing it.

Dragging many eyes to his small form as the others watched curiously of why a child was dressed up as a cleaning product.

And why was there a child in the Scouts?

And why was he walking up to Captain Levi?!

Some Scouts' eyes popped open as they watched the child waddled up to the Squad Leader who was currently talking with Squad Leader Hange. And dressed up as a bottle of bleach which looked ridiculous but cute on the ash blonde haired boy.

The others held their bated in preparation of what's he is going to do as the child tugged on the Coporal's white pants.

Making the short haired male looked disgruntled of being interrupted, turning his head to see whoever decided to interrupt him during his conversation with Hanji. A fierce glare ready on his face and a intimidating scowl before blinking his eyes as he didn't see the familiar figure of a taller Scout greet his face.

Looking confused but kept his composure cool until he was brought back to his sense with another tug to his white pants.

Making him more disgruntled as he looked down to see a curious sight of some ash blonde haired child dressed in some ridiculous costume.

Was that supposed to represent a bottle of bleach?!

Confused yet scared looking golden eyes looked up at the scary yet short male.

"U-uh, mista'! W-would you mawwy me?" He squeaked with a lisp, making the black haired male blink his eyes. Until he sweatdropped at that.

"Is this supposed to be some sort of joke?" Levi said in a deadpanned voice, responding to the Jean's question.

A/N: 1/5 Done! (M!A)

The amount of people who want to piss off Levi and have Jean be murdered is quite disconcerting