12th Dare

_Blouse_Sasha_ Dared:

'Awwwww!!!!
You have ta lemme hug you! Pls!!!!!'

Sasha pleaded, hands clasped together as she begged him, on her knees with her eyes widened to help add in the effect.

While Jean stared at her with a confused expression, blinking his eyes at the simple request.

A few seconds passed as the small ash blond haired child looked at Sasha's pleading eyes, widened to represent a puppy's eyes, starting to water. With a few tears almost threatening to drip out.

The amber eyed child turned towards his temporary caretaker who just shrugged, giving him permission to do so.

Before turning back to face the well known glutton of the Scouts.

"Sure!" He squeaked which Sasha responded by jumping up, surprising him and making him fall to the ground. She whooped in victory, throwing her arms up in the air, eyes shining before soon rubbing at them, itchy and watery.

She let cherished those moments of victory before bending down, snatching the deaged version of her cherished friend into a tight hug.

Cooing as she pinched the four year old's cheek, murmuring of how adorable he is, squeezing him tight which he protested at.

She waved them off dismissively, cooing and ruffling his cute little undercut with a cheerful smile.

Whilst his caretaker sighed in the background, shaking her head.

-

A/N: M!A 3/5 Done!

Ayyyyy

It's been some time

Fuck

Ripperoni guys so yeah, I'm gonna try to stop procrastinating and work on my drafts for these dares and shiz and I'm lazy as fuck anyways

Might as well finish these and stuff

Damn it's been some time right?

Since I've been setting up my Marco RP account but eh idk

Lmao

Been thinking of setting up another rp snk account but for Marlowe? Maybe Nile Dawk? Or some other minor character because they need some loving idk, I'm terrible lmao

Ripme