17th Dare

Eren_Jeager_Brat Dared:

'Nyah~ I dare Jean to let me hug him and wrap my tail around him~! *smiles and purrs*'

Jean said out loud, squinting his eyes before whipping around his head in preparation to see Eren Jaeger lunging towards him.

He let out a shriek that was quickly cut off as he was barreled into the ground, groaning in pain from hitting the ground too roughly.

He opened his eyes just in time to see Eren Jaeger with cat like features judging from the feline ears perched atop his head, almost hidden from the messy brown hair. Seeing him hug him tightly and affectionately, putting in contentment which felt weird and made him wonder if his coffee was spiked again.

Eren Jaeger, his rival let out a purr, a rumble coming out of his chest as he softly meowed cutely, his tail waggling behind him, showing that he was pleased and excited.

"E-Eren?!" He stuttered, squeaking out his name in shock. Not sure of what to do in this type of situation, a large blush on his cheeks, flustered and nervous.

Which grew even more as Eren's 'tail'? Slowly wrapped around, squeezing his waist which made him squirm.

But Eren didn't let go of him, tightly hugging him as Jean protested futilely.

"G-Guys? H-he-elp?" He asked, confused and a bit scared as he squirmed in Eren's grip which gotten tighter in response, making him wince.

"Is this some sort of payback, Eren? What's going on?" Jean questioned, sounding a bit frightened from this strange yet cute behavior.

While Eren smiled at him, eyes closed before opening to reveal green irises.

"Help." The amber eyed teen squeaked which made Eren nuzzle him in response.

A/N: I don't know???

*shrugs*

Idk what I wrote

Rip

Might be OOC

Rip me

;;-;;