6th Dare

Eren_Jeager_Brat Dared:

'I dare you to kiss Eren deeply for a solid 2 minutes in the middle of a crowd'

Jean read before his eye twitched. He groaned as shadows started appearing on his face.

"Kiss that blockhead?" He groaned in disgust, a tint of red on his face as he grew easily flustered.

While Elena snickered, looming over him as she read the note, smirking.

"Well I got the stopwatch-" She began before before interrupted by the ash blonde haired teen.

"Not helping, Elena!" He sneered.

While off in the distance, a female held up the sign.

'A reminder that this Account is a Multi-Shipping Account, All Ships with Jean excluding Equines are welcome!'

-

The Dare:

Jean had a heavily flustered look on his face but a steely and firm glare warned that away, warning off anyone who tried to come close to talk to him. Clearing a large path for him in the crowd as he made his way towards the familiar brown haired teen.

Whispers sprung out as Eren was happily chatting with Armin, smiling with a carefree expression on his face. Until it turned dark when he whipped his head around to face a determined looking Jean heading his way. His attention caught when whispers of Jean were caught by his ear.

Eren rolled his eyes as Jean stopped right in front of him, the ash blond haired boy sighed.

"What is it this time, horse faced?" Eren sneered with a roll of his eyes, glaring at the silent golden eyed teen. Who didn't even respond to his jab, whispers sprung out as the crowd that surrounded the two, slowly backed away in case a fight sprung out.

His eyes shadowed as he looked down at the shorter brown haired teen.

Before suddenly his arms shot out, grabbing his shirt and pulling him to his face, initiating a kiss.

Eren's green eyes wide in shock as Elena clicked the button of the stopwatch. The blonde's blue eyes wide as she almost drooled at the sight, looking at the stopwatch as she counted.

Until Eren started flailing, trying to push the taller teen off of him after thirty seconds. He flailed, smacked, pushed but Jean wouldn't stop, keeping him trapped in a kiss.

The others were too shocked to stop the duo.

And after the one minute mark, Eren finally relented and started accepting the kiss, pushing into it while Jean closed his amber eyes.

Eren closing his own green eyes until he opened his mouth to kiss for dominance.

Jean doing the same as they were in a fierce tongue on tongue action to find who will be the winner, the dominant one that lasted for another minute.

The blonde female clicking the button as two minutes finally passed.

"Okay, boys! It's time to stop kissing!" The blue eyed girl hollered at the two but they were too invested in the french kiss to stop.

Both of them having fierce blushed on their face as they did it.

Elena sighed at that, rolling her eyes.

"Nitwits..." She muttered to herself, waiting to separate the two in case it gets more intense.