Chapter 1

Crystal's POV

No one can separate us. Not after 17 years of friendship. We were not just best friends, we are practically sisters not by blood though. Although it was not much we both decided on the same dream wore the same clothes, earrings got piercings at the same time and would always hang out. If we are separate one of them has no existence and the other one will go crazy. Our connection is almost like Yin Yang.

"Crystal, why are you staring off into the sky." a voice spoke from behind me.

I turned around and found out that it was my best friend.

"Ah, Jay since when were you there." I asked. 

"I just got here with my lunch. How did you manage to get here with your lunch so fast?" Jay asked.

"A secret, it's simple you just need to figure it out." I answered here.

I continued to stare at the sky, it was blue as our eyes. Yeah, some people thing we are twins. Which is true we do define ourselves as twins but not by blood? Our family has a very intense history that nobody wants to know about.

Jay's POV

I was on my phone typing up something to send to Crystal. Although she was next to me I could just tell her but I didn't. I looked up and saw her take out her phone and she read the text message.

'Tell me your secret.' - Jay.

I got a reply.

'No, you need to figure it out yourself. Use that little brain of your.' - Crystal.

We both looked at our phones and then we let out a laugh. We always do this to each other even in class and when we are going home. It's just fun, after that we decided to go back to our locker and head out to the field. I mean they kick us out because we need fresh air. Isn't there enough in the school. We don't go to some poor broke down school, we are in one of the most successful schools. We attend Millenium Academy only the rich go here. Yes me and Crystal are rich. But that doesn't mean that we are spoiled, we have very strict parents that want us to get good grades and become doctors, lawyers and those things. 

One day when we said no to them our parents didn't let us go to our dance class for a whole month after that we never spoke against them. We are not allowed to go to Friday night parties that one of our friend holds and absolutely no love should come in our lives. And if we are to get married it would be our parents choice. 

"Jay, are you daydreaming again." Crystal spoke.

"Huh, what happened is there a tornado coming towards us." I spoke.

"Yeah, she was daydreaming again." a voice came from behind me.

It was Skylar, Hunter, Lanna, Ember and Violet. Where were they?

Skylar's POV

We found Crystal and Jay sitting on a bench. Are they not freezing? Today the day it is very windy that makes the temperature feel like we are in winter. We went towards them and Crystal was the first one to notice us.  It's almost summer. That means that something special was coming closer.

"Crystal, what are you doing here. And snap Jay awake, there is no time for daydreaming." I ordered.

"Hey, lady don't use that tone with me. I am older than you. But yeah I was going to snap her back to reality." Crystal answered.

"Crystal, I am sorry for that I am just upset about something." I spoke.

"Jay, you're back to the real world again finally." I added.

"Oh, hey guys where have you been." Jay asked.

"Well, we were still eating lunch since there was a big line up. How do you guys get to the cafeteria so fast, especially Crystal you have to have a method?" Violet asked.

"Not telling, it's a secret." Crystal answered.

"She said the same thing to me and didn't answer at all." Jay added.

It was useless. She would never tell us anything secretive that quickly. Well, that was who she was the kind and caring girl but not only that a lot of things were to be revealed about her. 

"Hey, you do remember the promise that you said 2 years ago. How you would reveal everything about you on the first day of May?" I asked her.

She was silent, Jay was looking somewhere else. What were they keeping from us? Something was fishy here. We need to know as quick as possible. I don't mean to rush them but the sooner before the competition the better. 

Ember's POV 

Everything was extremely quite. Not only that Crystal and Jay were looking away from us. That must mean that they secrets that they are keeping to themselves are deep. I just looked at my phone my boyfriend called and texted me 10 times. I am so stupid not to notice that. He must be worried to hell by now. He was the same age as me. I let out a sigh quietly. I looked at Crystal and she sighed as well. 

"I will tell you little by little. Not everything at once. But my birthday is coming up so I want to get everything done by than." Crystal spoke breaking the silence.

"She's right we can't tell you everything about us at once. If we do then your minds will be filled with nothing but depression." Jay added.

"Okay, fine but you must not forget about this." Hunter spoke.

We saw a group of boy coming towards our direction. I could barely see who it was but I think it was them. If it was him in particular then I would run to go to him. Everyone other than me were looking at them. I was looking at my phone, so he finally came.

************************************

Everything will be revealed in time. So I will do more than just reveal their secrets.

Vote

Comment

&

Enjoy.