Chapter 4

Kisu's POV

I just got a call from Skylar telling me and the others to come to the Silver Rose hospital. What happened? I hope that she is not injured. I told the others and we got into 2 cars both Ferrari. We got there as fast as possible and saw Skylar waiting for us at the entrance. I seriously want to know what happened but we just followed her. She lead us all the way to the 5th floor. 

"I brought them here." Skylar spoke.

We were in front of a big group. Jay was with a bunch of boys. What's going on?

Jay's POV

I saw the boys that we met today come in. I don't know their group name but I know who they are. They went with Ember, Lanna and the others. I looked around and saw my brothers concerned about me. Crystal's brothers and our cousins looked at me too.

"What is going on here?" Xiumin oppa asked.

"Oppa, they are the boys that I met at school." I answered.

"Yah, Jay-ah answer the question already." Rapmonster oppa spoke.

"Okay, oppa these guys are 24k we met each other after school today." I replied.

We nodded at each other. We left 24k and the others alone, we headed towards Crystal's room. There was a doctor and a nurse in there. The nurse came out first.

"You guys can go visit her anytime now. And she really wants to you guys. That's all she has been talking about after she woke up. Go see her now. The doctor will leave after he is done wrapping the wound." The nurse informed us. 

We bowed as she went away and the doctor came out shortly and we bowed to him as well for doing so much for her.

Jin's POV 

After the doctor left, I ran inside and sat by her side. Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung followed me. Shortly after that our cousins joined us.

"Crystal-ah, how are you feeling?" I asked her. 

"I am fine. Can I sit up?" Crystal replied.

"Yeah, here let us help you." Jimin added.

"Oppa, thank you. You must be wondering why I am here or why I did that right. Well even if you didn't want to know I will tell you anyways." Crystal spoke.

We were all anxiously waiting for her to answer. That's when my mom and dad walked into the room followed by our aunt's and uncle's. I look at Crystal she was furious. I think I know why she did that, anyone would especially if your parents ask you to find a passion and follow that path. But then all of the sudden everything is changed.

"Why would you do that? Are you not happy with your life right now?" My mom yelled at her.

Me and the rest of my brothers stood up and stopped her. Crystal didn't deserve to be treated badly right now. Crystal was still furious but she was staring at a book right now. No, she wasn't just staring at a book, she was coming up with a song. I could tell by the way she kept her book and it was sideways at a 45 degree angle. 

When my mom didn't get an answer she left the room and that's when all the tension went down. I am actually happy that they didn't start a fight especially in a hospital.

Crystal's POV

Now that mom is gone I will tell them why I did that. It was probably all because they let me pick something of value to me and then they just take it away from me. 

"Now, can I tell you why I did that. I did that because I didn't want to become a doctor on top of that a surgeon. You should all know that I can't stand blood. Not even my own blood. When I see blood it makes me throw up. If there was anything better than becoming a doctor was death. That's what I wanted to do but my fate said no." I spoke.

I started to cry, I mean what did I do to deserve not a tiniest bit of respect. Jay came beside me and hugged me, my brothers did the same and then my cousins came to hug me and it turned into a big group hug.

"Crystal, I think we need to talk to our parents. Jay what about you. You don't want to be a doctor or a lawyer either. So why don't we just go out there right now and sort this all out." Jungkook oppa spoke.

"Oppa, that's not all, what about our love life can't we get that freedom too." I ask him.

"Crystal, Jay let's just go out there and sort all of this out. We need you to be happy and not sad." Jin oppa spoke.

We went out and sorted things out with our parents of course with the support of our cousins and brothers. We got what we wanted and our parents changed, well at least my mom and dad changed. My dad was never against me becoming an artist it was my mom for most of the part that was against it. But she changed her mind, since she didn't want me to do this again.

Jay's POV

Me and my brothers talked our parents about me getting freedom. My dad let me have freedom and I get to do what I want for my future. But my mom was still hesitating.

"Mom, come on let her have freedom. She is a human being too she is not a robot that will obey your every wishes." Xiumin oppa spoke trying to convince her.

She was still hesitating to answer but then she was changing her mind. I think.

"Okay, fine you can do whatever you want. But tell me that you will not do what Crystal did to herself." My mom spoke.

"I swear that I will not do such a thing. And thank you both for letting me have freedom." I cried out in joy.

I bowed and said goodbye. I went to my friends to join then and I saw that Crystal was already there and talking with them. Her brothers and cousins were at the side talking to themselves, my brothers went to join them. I was very happy that we both got what we wanted.

*********************************

There is still more to be shown I do not know how long this book will be but keep reading.

Read, Vote, Comment and Enjoy.