Chapter 9

Jin's POV

It was morning and I was hearing noises coming from the kitchen, so I went to check it out and what a surprise Jungkook and Crystal were talking. I came and met Jungkook's eyes and he started closing his books. Jungkook told Crystal to look behind. She looked behind and was shocked, no surprise there.

"Both of you, in your beds now. I don't want any arguments." I spoke. And the both went up to their bedroom and I checked on them and they were asleep withing seconds. Then I went to sleep as well.

Cory's POV

I was thinking about what Jungkook said before he left. I was awake and couldn't sleep, so I decided to go down and sit in the kitchen. But when I was there Kisu came a few minutes later. It was 3 am, why was he up. Could he be thinking about what Jungkook said as well?

"Kisu, wake up. You were going to fall. If you can't walk properly in your sleep then don't risk coming down here." I spoke waking him up.

"Cory, don't scare me like that and to let you know I could see perfectly fine, even though I am half asleep." Kisu spoke.

"Couldn't sleep or were you thinking about what Jungkook said?" I asked him.

"Both." Was his answer.

Same, I can't argue with him. The others are sleeping properly, that was good. We don't want them waking up in the middle of the morning and then falling asleep in class. Kisu and I need to talk about that I think having him as a friend would not be a bad idea, but we will decide that when we ask Crystal if he was telling the truth or not. Jinhong will go to pick up Crystal again and we will give Jungkook a note saying what time to come here.

"Kisu, we need to know the truth before we can make him our friend. But what he said last day really was meaningful to him, even if he had a friend I highly doubt that it went in the direction he wanted it to go. So why not help him out by being his friends and being there by his side." I spoke.

"Good idea, we will ask Crystal at school today. Let's get some sleep for a while." Kisu spoke.

He was right we should get sleep. If not then we would fall asleep in class. Which would not be nice. We went up to our bedrooms and went to sleep. 

When I woke up the shower was already running and there were noises coming from the kitchen.

"Hyung, quickly get ready we are going to be late. And Jinhong already left, he went to pick up Crystal." Hongseob spoke.

"Yeah, I will be down there in 2 minutes." I replied.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed and quickly had breakfast. When I went outside I saw Kisu waiting he was the last one here. Crap, am I that late. We quickly got to school just in time. And headed towards the group.

Ember's POV

Kisu and Cory were the last ones to enter through the gate. We thought that they might not come but the rest of them told us that Cory was running behind. When they came, they said that they wanted to talk to Crystal alone. I wonder why but I went with the girls and we were planning where we should go after school. Since today was Jay's birthday we forgot to hold a party for Crystal so we will do it today. I hope she isn't mad at us for not holding a party. She barely talked at all.

Crystal's POV

I am mad at them for not telling me that they planned a party but never held it. I have dance classes today so I guess they will get of their own medicine. I know Jay doesn't like parties that much so they will maybe hold it in her honor.

"Crystal we have to ask you something." Kisu spoke.

"What is it? Is it about my brother?" I asked.

"Yes, Jungkook said that 'Loneliness here I come after 20 year and I thought that I would finally make friends again' is that true, did he have no friends." Hui asked.

"Yeah, he did have a friend but they got separated because the parents were not on good term. Ever since then he has rumors going on about him bullying the kid which was his friend just because oppa was rich and his friend was poor. But in reality it was the opposite, Jungkook oppa always covered for him, and his friend would never stand up and say that it was all his fault." I replied.

"That sound's familiar to me, I had the same story. My friend was rich and I was poor at that time. Our parents were not on good terms and there were rumors going on about him bullying me and the kid was my friend. But it was all the opposite, I was the one who said that it was his fault and never told the truth." Jinhong added.

"What?" I questioned.

"That friend is probably me do you have a photo of him when he was around 9 years old because I am 2 years younger than him, I would be seven." Jinhong asked.

"Yeah I do have one but it was with his friend. Here is the one." I replied.

"Here is mine. They are the same." Jinhong spoke.

It was true that means that Jinhong was Jungkook's friend. He is not going to be happy if he didn't know about. After all these years he was not supposed to be around him and now all of the sudden he just comes out of nowhere and without him knowing what had happened to his friend. He never cared about the rumors, all he cared about was him. Jinhong didn't mean to hurt Jungkook but they have to make up now. If not then I don't see a bright future for any of us. Besides I have dance lessons in the evening and this time it was only me that had lessons. The other girls were free since they have it all easy and they finished all of their lessons over the summer.

**********************************

I think it will get better for my book, if you could please read and comment on the book.

This would be very helpful since I am writing this book in a limited amount of time and a lot of things are going to be happening for these last 2 weeks and some days of June.

Enjoy the book.