Chapter 14

Ember's POV

I was doing singing, that's what I like to do. I was going to sing, the song Titanium, of course it was going to be a cover. But it is my first time so I will do my best.

( She sang this song only that it would have been a cover. So I just put the music video since that was what I could find first. But yes, it would have been a cover. )

I was keeping my pace as steady as possible. After a while my performance was over. Now I can stay calm and be pretty confident that they enjoyed my show.

"You did great out there for your first time." Crystal spoke.

"Yeah, I don't think that it was good enough but I did try my best for the first time." I replied.

I can do better than this I know I can. I have to try. Maybe I should start taking vocal lessons.

Jay's POV

I was rapping to the song it's tricky. I wish that it goes well, I have been practicing for 3 years, and managed to get it down. I hope they enjoy it that's all I can hope for.

( Again, she would have being doing a cover for this song. So I just found this video. I put up the lyrics one because it would be going really fast. But she would have done a cover. )

It took me 3 minutes to finish the rap without stopping, I was going fast enough so that it can be heard and it was pretty much clear throughout the entire song. I mean the words flowed out like they were meant to flow out naturally.

All those years of practice finally payed off. I am glad that I chose a song that I actually like, this was a really good performance for me. I bowed and went at the back of the stage where the others waited for me. They were listening to the rap that I just did. I was glad that they were listening because I learned by myself and used a little help from the rappers in my family. Oppa thank you for helping me. I am glad that you help me get where I am. Now I have a chance to get into a company and work as an artist. But we are going to chose as a group which company we would audition for. 

Crystal's POV

I watched the rest of them do there performance. The only thing I could say about their performances was that they were really good. Even though they all sang or did a rap. Jinhong pulled me out of the stage in the middle of Kisu's performance. What did he want now? Is it about what happened earlier? Was he jealous? I certainly hope not but I couldn't care less.

"Why did you bring me out here?" I spoke breaking the awkward silence between us.

"I wanted to know who that guy was. The one that you were talking to earlier." Jinhong asked.

I let out a sigh. "He was only a fellow student that I kind of have a crush on but you wouldn't like that would you. Because he confessed his feelings to me three years ago, when I was at the age of 15." I answered.

"Really, but you. Oh, never mind I just wanted to know who he was." Jinhong answered.

"We broke up a year ago. Things didn't work out between us but we are best friends. I do treat him like I would with any of my friends. But you can ask him yourself if you are really that interested. Because he is right behind you." I added.

Jinhong turned around to see Chase standing behind him. He was standing there ever since we got out. I am surprised that Jinhong didn't notice him standing there. He covered his presence. But I could sense him out I was actually 1 belt above him and had 1 more year of practice than him. But that didn't change anything he was as good of a student as I am.

"Is it true about what Crystal said?" Jinhong asked him.

"Yeah, it's true and my name is Chase by the way. I believe she didn't tell you that did she and yes we are just friend because I already have a girlfriend." Chase replied.

Jinhong relaxed a bit at the fact that Chase was saying the same thing I did. So he know believes me and can be sure that I don't have a boyfriend. Well, other than him. I want to know why did he decide to dance with the girl. It was a stupid decision anyways. 

"Chase can you give us a moment alone." I asked. He just nodded and left us.

"Jinhong, why were you with the girl last night. Was it all because of what she said? I know that I forgave you but you really haven't given me a good reason to believe you yet." I added.

"Crystal, she forced me to do it. I tried to stop her and said that I already have a girlfriend but she said that she didn't see you anywhere and she put herself on me and I swear. It was by force." Jinhong replied.

"Okay, if you say so but don't do that again. Come on let's go back inside." I added.

After we went inside, Kisu was waiting at the door. Why was he there? Was he there to make sure that Jinhong was okay? I think he was there for that reason.

"Are you two okay now?" Kisu asked.

"Hyung, we are fine. We just sorted everything out." Jinhong replied.

"Okay, but don't do anything stupid. Neither of you will do anything stupid under my watch." Kisu spoke.

"Okay." Me and Jinhong spoke in unison.

After that we went and saw the rest of the show. Everyone didn't even notice that we were gone, everyone other than Kisu that is. Me and Jinhong were holding hands for the rest of the show. Neither one of us was letting the other one go free. 

**********************************

Vote and Comment. I don't know how long this book will be but I will let you guys know when it gets near the end.