Chapter 5

Jinhong's POV

I actually got to know Jay and Crystal for the first time. I wanted to talk to Crystal alone. I took her back to the room she was in and shut the door. I wanted to know more about her, I actually kind of like her. Although we just met, I don't want things to move too fast so I want to know more about her.

"Crystal, can you tell me more about yourself." I ask her.

"Yeah, I like the color purple. I like to dance. I have 7 brothers and 20 cousins including Jay. And I have a sense of fashion and more importantly I care for all my friends and I can be very emotional. If there is a fight the last thing I don't want anything is to have a betrayal in the group." Crystal spoke.

"Well, what about you." Crystal asked.

"I don't like betrayal either but if it comes down to it then we have to settle with it by a vote. I am a singer and a rapper. I also like to dance. I am 18 turning 19 next month but by then we will be out of high school. And that's all I have to tell you." I told most of the things that were true but the last sentence I lied. 

There was a awkward silence. 

"I like you." We both spoke in unison.

We were both shocked. I think we can get to know each other and then decide if we still like each other.

Cory's POV

When Jinhong took Crystal. I did the same thing. I want to know more about Jay and not only that but I feel like I am being stared at. I don't feel comfortable here. So I decided to take her to a restaurant near by. She came along and her brothers let her go with me, although they just met me. How did they know that I can be trusted? Were they mind readers or something?

"Here we are, now shall we go in." I spoke.

"Yeah, let's go in I am pretty hungry. And why did you bring me here." Jay spoke.

"I want to know more about you so I brought you here so we can eat and talk." I answered.

"Well, that was kind of you but I know that you were being stared at and that was the other reason why you brought me here. I am correct so don't answer me back because it was pretty obvious." Jay added.

We were seated inside the restaurant and we had the second floor seat where I made a reservation for 7 pm. We ordered what we wanted and then we talked about our likes and dislikes. I was actually surprised when she said that she likes to dance and that she was the vice leader of the group. Because I liked to dance too and I was the leader of the group so our positions were close. But who is the leader of the group?

"Hey, Jay can I ask you something. Who is the leader for your group and what is your group name?" I spoke.

"The leader for our group is Crystal and our group name is Secret Hybrids." Jay answered. 

We continued talking.

Bambam's POV

I was hanging out with my brothers and cousins. We saw Jay go with a boy from 24k but we didn't know who that was, but I have a feeling that I can trust him.

"Can we really let them go without knowing his name first?" Jungkook spoke.

"It will be fine. I get the feeling that we can trust that guy and plus Jay can defend herself." Suho hyung spoke.

"But, hyung I still don't trust these guys. Something about them is weird." Jungkook replied.

"You really think that, I mean they seem normal boys and very well normal human beings." Jackson spoke.

"Fine, don't believe me. I am going out." Jungkook replied.

He started to walk away.

"Jungkook, come back here. We didn't mean to..." Jin hyung started but Jungkook interrupted him.

"Leave me alone. Or more like I want to be alone. Don't come after me." Jungkook yelled.

After that he didn't walk he ran out of the hospital. I want to go after him but Xiumin hyung stopped me from going further.

"We've gotten him mad at us. Now what do we do." Xiumin hyung spoke.

We decided to go after him as a group and pretend that where we went he was nowhere to be found. We know exactly where he would go and at what time. We were not stalkers we just knew him too well for cousins and siblings would be a different matter.

Jungkook's POV

They don't want to believe me, fine if anyone gets hurt then it's their fault for not believing me. After I ran out of the hospital I roamed around from shop to the park and now I am going through an alley. Why am I here? What do I want to be beaten or something? The darkness made me unable to see anything. I wouldn't know who was coming and if that person was kind or mean. I backed up and headed for the way that I came out. 

I ran or at least tried to run but someone stopped my path. I looked up and saw that it was a guy that lived here or so I assumed that he lived here. I looked around and found myself surrounded by a group of people. They all seemed to live here. Now what am I suppose to do? I shouldn't have ran out of the hospital just like that. I am in big trouble, I mean I can beat them but there were too many of them. 

"Hey boy give us your money. Or we will beat it out of you." one of them spoke.

"Oh no you won't not on our watch." A voice came from behind the guy that was blocking my only way outside.

I looked and found out that it was them. I am glad that they came but not happy with them following me wherever I go.

************************************

Enjoy, Vote & Comment.