Chapter 16

Crystal's POV

The police pointed to him. He was heavily injured but my cousins and my brothers were in worse conditions than him. Can I beat him up even more? But that would only get me into trouble.

"Miss, please we need their names." the police asked.

"Their names are Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi." I replied. 

"It's going to be okay, they will be fine. They may seem to be injured heavily but they are completely fine. I actually want all of you guys to see them." the police spoke.

We followed them and we saw them and they were completely fine. I am glad and even Suho, Xiumin and Chen are okay as well. I would be crying my heart out if they were heavily injured. I guess they slammed on the breaks really hard but the drunk driver was the cause for all of this. But now I don't care about him. They might be able to attend the competition even if they don't I will tell my mom to record everything to show them what happened at the competition. The only thing I want is for them to cheer me on even if it's from the house. 

Jimin's POV

Damn, we are lucky enough to get away with pure scratches and twisted arms and legs. But the other guy that ran into us is bleeding and he has glasses in his arms and for heavens sake someone shut him up. He is making to much noise. After a while they took him to the hospital, they did the same for us and the others followed us. They were all said to come behind us, to make sure that our paper works and fees were paid. I feel kind of sad for ruining their day off. They wanted to enjoy their day and go shopping and hang out together since tomorrow was their competition.

"Crystal, Jay. We are sorry that you guys had to give up your plans to look after us." I spoke but my voice was kind of weak.

"Oppa, please don't talk. And I am here but Jay is seeing Suho, Xiumin and Chen oppa. Jinhong is with me. So please don't talk you guys will be fine." Crystal answered.

"Jinhong is here, why." Jungkook asked.

"He wants to talk to you oppa." Crystal replied.

Jungkook's POV

Jinhong was here, I couldn't see well but the doctor said that everything would get back to normal since it was a minor hit to the nerves. It wasn't going to affect us too much we would all be released tomorrow. I just didn't want to meet him here. I know that he his my best friend but he is a traitor as well he betrayed me. How can I be in the same room with a person that betrayed me. 

"Jungkook. I want to talk to you, I am sorry about what happened to you in the past. It was my fault I admit it but that was not all. My father told the principle if you come near me you were to take any sort of blame. But I didn't know that you would do that for real." Jinhong spoke.

"Don't be it was actually my fault that I did all of that. I mean it was not right to have put all the burden on you. But tell me something. Tell me that you will take care of my sister unlike what happened to us in the past." I asked.

"Yeah, I will so don't worry about her I mean we got into fights but we sorted everything out afterwards. And you really don't have to worry about anything. Nothing will happen to her or you or your brothers." Jinhong replied.

After that I closed my eyes and went to sleep. It was easy to fall asleep with the people that you know you can trust.

Jinhong's POV

When I finished my last sentence, Jungkook passed out on me. He went to sleep, he nearly had me scared to death that he was dead. But I mistook it since he may have been tired after all the things that happened today. I just wish that the recovery would be quicker, and his eyes were blurry but the doctor said that he will be able to see tomorrow but if he doesn't than they are going to treat him. I just want him to see what is happening around him.

"Jinhong, they are all asleep. We should sleep too." Crystal spoke.

"Yeah, today wasn't that great but since it's already evening I guess we can take a nap. Until, your mother comes and pays us a visit." I replied.

It took me a while to fall asleep with all the chaos that was going around the hospital. I went to check out what was wrong, when I went out there I saw something that I probably shouldn't have. Of all people why does it always have to be someone that you care about. So that makes how many people not able to attend the competition tomorrow from our group 2. I don't even want to hear what happened to them. But they were taken straight to the operating rooms. The nurse came by me and started to speak but I told her not to. I didn't want to know what happened to them. Not right now at least.

"Cory, what was that?" I asked him.

"Jinhong I think it's best if none of you knew what happened to them." Cory replied slowly.

"Cory, I need to know. I can't just stand here without knowing anything. Are they going to be fine? Were they from our group?" I persisted.

He didn't reply, so I guess that they were from our group. Or it may have been the girls group too. Who was in the two operating rooms? I need to know. 

"Fine don't tell me. But if it's him than I won't be happy." I spoke and went back into the room.

I found him waiting for me. He shouldn't be up.

********************************

Vote and Comment. Please don't hate me for this, it was all natural flow.