Chapter 2

Jay's POV

We saw a group of boys coming towards us. Who were they? Well, certainly not my boyfriend or Crystal's boyfriend. I mean our boyfriends will be decided by our parents. When will we get freedom? The boys came within our vision and everybody other than me and Crystal ran towards them. We seriously are outcasts even from our own group. There was a hand put on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Crystal shaking her head. I let out a sigh. We used our powers while they were busy talking with the boys.

"When are we going to get human rights?" Crystal cried out.

"I don't know but we have to stay strong. Our parents might have something good in store for us." I added.

"Yeah, like what." Crystal asked.

"Well I don't know. But we may get something that we wanted 10 years ago. I mean you never know about your fate." I replied.

"Let's go back they might be worried about us." I added.

She just nodded and came with me. I know everything about her emotions and her parents have already decided her future for her. She was to be a surgeon. She can't even stand blood how in the world were they expecting her to be a surgeon. I had no idea on what was going on with her parents brains but one thing was for sure. I was not going to let them get the better of us. I on the other should be lucky to even have a choice between doctor or lawyer.

Hunter's POV

We saw Jay and Crystal come towards us. Well about time since they disappeared on us. We were going to introduce our boyfriends to them and the entire group to be honest. They have to tell us everything about themselves, these two were a mysterious pair.

"Jay, Crystal you are too slow, move faster." Lanna yelled.

She shouldn't have done that. Now they are mad and they are running towards us. We started running and the boys did the same. No one can beat them at sports and academics. Many people tried to beat them but they would always end up losing.

"You are going to pay for what you just said right now." a cold voice came from behind me.

I turned around and saw Crystal right behind me, which made me run faster. But she dragged me back and stopped me. Yeah she was always the first in track and Jay was always the first in field. They were queens, although it was only one position they shared the responsibilities. Everyone was stopped by them even the boys.

"You guys are crazy strong and fast." Jinhong spoke.

"Who are you?" Jay questioned.

"I am Jinhong." He added.

"I am Cory." Cory spoke.

"I am Hongseob." Hongseob added.

"I am Jeunguk." Jeunguk added.

"I am Kisu, Jay is kind of like a sister to me and Crystal it is nice to meet you." Kisu spoke.

"I am Changsun." Changsun spoke.

"I am Hui, Crystal is kind of like a sister to me but it's nice to meet you Jay." Hui went last.

"We are 24k, nice to meet you." The introduced themselves as a group.

I was surprised at what they said but Crystal and Jay weren't. It's like they met the group already in the past. They probably did but they may not have remembered it since they would have been young. I mean they are the same age as us.

Crystal and Jay looked at each other and then let out a sigh. What was happening? Our boyfriends came to us and Cory and Jinhong stood facing Crystal and Jay. We left them alone, but it was extremely weird why Jay and Crystal didn't have boyfriends at all.

Crystal's POV

"Jay, we should go now. Our parents will... Well you know what I mean." I whispered to her.

"Yeah, we should." Jay replied.

"Well it was nice to meet you guys. Hopefully we see each other again." We both spoke in unison. 

After 1 hour we got home and saw our brothers waiting for us with our parents. My mom got up and came to welcome me back home. I need to be strong if I was ever going to live my life to the fullest. The only ones that actually got to do what they want were my brothers and cousins. I have 7 brothers in total. We were all around the same age some say we are twins but that was not true. We all have 1 year difference between us. My brothers names were Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Yeah I was the only girl I think that is why they are being strict with me. But that doesn't mean that I should be treated like trash. My mom was still hugging me but I pushed her away and went to my room. I could hear her yelling, but I didn't care. Of course I am not a human at least to them.

My brothers came to my room after they cooled my mom down. They looked at me with pity eyes, I seriously want to jump out of my window and I am on the 4 floor. That's where all of our bedrooms are.

"Crystal, you shouldn't have done that." Jin oppa spoke.

"Yeah, oppa tell me why you get freedom to do what you want and I have to be stuck with what they say. Can't I be a normal human too instead of being turned into a robot." I asked him.

"Crystal, they think that what they are doing right now is best for you." Namjoon added.

"Well, oppa they are wrong. I am not a study person I am a artist I like to dance. Jungkook oppa knows that too. Oppa, what have I done wrong." I replied.

I slowly got up and went to the window. I opened it and let some air in here it was getting warm in here, because there were so many people. There were 8 of us in total. I turned to look at them. No one was looking and I sat on the window sill.

***************************************

Please accept this as it is because it's not going to end like this of course. I would never end it like this.

Vote

Comment

&

Enjoy.