Chapter 3

Crystal's POV

I was sitting on the window sill. Nobody saw me, why am I sitting here. I feel like I shouldn't be in this world any longer. I turned my head a little and nobody was looking still. I decided that I should do it. I jumped out of the window. There was nothing behind my room. If I survived then it would be hell for me. The last thing I wanted to know was my parents "Apologizing" to me.

"Crystal...." That was the last thing I heard and the noises faded away.

Jay's POV

I was home although I was late. It was 6 pm hopefully my mom isn't angry at me. I knocked on the door and I was shivering. It was freezing outside what was the temperature. Not to mention that I had no jacket or hoodie. I kept knocking on the door and someone finally opened the door. I looked up and oppa was standing right in front of me.

"Suho oppa can I come in." I ask.

"Yeah but you do know that it's late. Mom is not going to be happy with you." Suho oppa replied.

"It was not my fault the school let us out too late." I added.

"Jay, you're finally back." Baekhyun oppa jumped towards me.

"Jay, we were worried about you." Chanyeol added.

I just enjoyed my time with my brothers and my mom told the maid to get me something to eat. Well my mom didn't seem happy alright but she would have figured out why I was late. I was happy to have such a family.

Lanna's POV

I was home late but it wasn't unusual for me because my parents knew that I would either get out late from school or have dance practices. When I got home, I went straight to my bedroom and took a shower. After that I went downstairs and ate dinner and went down to the basement to hang out with my sister and brother. They were both younger than me by a year, yes they were twins. We were watching a movie more like started watching it. But then my phone rang. Who is it now? I picked up the phone.

"Hello, is this Lanna." Hunter spoke.

"Yeah, Hunter it's me what do you need." I asked.

"Well, we need you to come to the Silver Rose hospital. Something happened I don't exactly what but I am on my way there." Hunter added.

"Okay, I will get their as soon as possible." I replied.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and got changed.

"Mom, I am going to the Silver Rose hospital. I just got a call from Hunter. She told me that something happened but she doesn't know what happened exactly." I told her.

"Okay, honey but take care and go with take the Ferrari. You will get there much faster." She replied. 

I got my Ferrari out and headed towards the hospital.

Jay's POV

I got a call from Jungkook oppa. He told me that Crystal fell of the fourth floor on her own will. But he didn't know the reason behind it. Of course he wouldn't it's Crystal we are talking about. She doesn't tell us much about anything we ask her. Unless it's general questions such as 'What is your favorite color?' and etc. But why now when it's only 1 day away from her birthday. Only she knows what she did and she did it on purpose. We have to find out why. I was waiting in the lobby with my brothers, Crystal's brother and our cousins. 

"Bambam, how have you been." Suho oppa asked.

"Hyung, I have been well. How about you?" Bambam questioned back.

"I am fine." Suho oppa replied.

Now it was nothing but awkward silence. I saw the girls come in altogether. I went towards them. They all looked concerned of course I did too. Because she was a sister to me. I wasn't going to leave her to look after herself no matter what age we are we will always be together. After a while the doctor came out from the operating room. We all stood up and went towards him, he was amazed by the number of people that came to visit her. 

"Doctor, is she going to be okay." Jin oppa asked.

"Yeah, she will be fine. Now who are her brothers and cousins." the Doctor asked.

Her brother's were the first ones to step forward then our cousins went and finally me and my brother's stepped forward. What did they want from us now? I looked back at the girls and they were surprised to see me step forward, they didn't know about me being her cousin at all. Of course they were surprised they have a whole lot more to take in.

Ember's POV

Jay stepped forward with her brothers. I though they were only friends. We need to know everything from Jay, hopefully she tells us everything. If not then we can't help them. That is if they need our help to sort everything out. But aside from that we need to gather information and put them together.

"Isn't this weird, I though Crystal and Jay were only best friends and they considered each other sisters in that way. But now I think that they actually would be closer to sisters by blood." Hunter spoke.

"Yeah, just this part is too much to take in. What else do they have in store for us?" Violet added.

"That's the problem, I can't tell you much about me or Crystal." a voice came from behind us.

We turned around in surprise. Almost ready to fight who ever it was but then we saw that it was her. 

Jay's POV

When I was on my way back. The doctor said that it was nothing major. Only that her arm had a glass piece stuck in there and nothing was broken. So nothing major happened that was good but the bad part was that she will have to listen to her parents complain. The doctor said that she would have gotten a major injury if she didn't land on top of a car. I heard the girls talking and I went behind them. They still didn't notice noises coming from behind them.

"That's the problem, I can't tell you much about me or Crystal." I spoke.

They turned around and they were almost going to fight me. But they calmed down and stared at me. I saw my brother's, Crystal's brother's and our cousins come.

"What do you mean by that?" Lanna questioned.

************************************

Keep reading and yes 24k will be in the next chapter.

Vote & Comment.

Enjoy the book.