Chapter 20

Crystal's POV

Team 199 were not there so it was our turn now. I am nervous but I think our own dance and the music we chose goes really well together. I gather the girls in for a final cheer.

"Fighting, we can do this." I encouraged them.

We went out there and we put on our music. The song was The other side.

(This is the dance video, but they would have had their own dance routine.)

We started dancing and every group that had already gone were surprised by our routine too. But we on the other had combined the dance with Taekwondo. Which made it much more interesting to watch and we would get more points because we would have rotations and that was the only thing that really mattered. Everyone in our group know how to do rotations. We have been practicing together for at least 6 years. Which would be more than anyone else has ever practiced.

We just finished our dance routine and went to take a break. They said that they results would be up in 10 minutes. They also said that they judges were placing them all in order and only the top 50 will move onto the finals. I was happy and nervous at the same time.

Author's POV

While the girls were waiting for the results to come out, they were talking about which company they should choose or if they had the option to choose. But they were getting themselves busy with something else. While the other side, the judges were putting everything in order. They were placing the group from the highest score to the lowest. They were only selecting 50, they were not all based on the points that each group got. It was actually based on what talents they have as a group and how well they work together.

The judges were canceling most of the groups out since they didn't see them being as co-operative as possible. They were left with only 50 groups as they had hoped. Numbers 1 - 30, 41 stayed and then numbers 180-198 and then number 200. They were starting to place them in order that they thought that the remaining groups deserved. The results were almost ready and the coaches told their teams go get ready for the results.

They all made their way towards the board and waited anxiously. The results would surprise some of them and disappoint others. But they were results and no one can go against the judges decision, anyone who did were sent out of the stadium immediately and if they were in top 50 they would not make it to the finals. That would be bad for them because they would give up their only chance they had on getting into a company. But it wasn't going to be easy as they thought it would be because there were only going to be 10 teams chosen out of the 50. But this time it mattered on the scores because the judges already know what their teamwork is like.

Jay's POV

The results were up and we ranked 1st. I can't believe that we ranked first. While every other team were screaming because they made it or crying because they got eliminated. We just stood here and stared at the board with a blank face. Do we need to be happy or sad? I don't know what to feel and we looked at the results and decided to go back to the studio and practice for our dance that we were going to show tomorrow. It had to be done without any mistakes and we need to grab that first place with our own two hands. In this case it would be 14 hands since there are 7 of us.

"Let's go. We will be late for the practice." Crystal spoke.

"Yeah, but can we grab something to eat first and then can we go and practice." Hunter asked.

"Yeah, sure why not." I replied.

We went to the nearest restaurant and ordered food. We took the food back to the studio and ate there and after we finished we started to think of what we could do better and came up with a different dance routine. It had more rotations and break dance moves. That would get us more points and we were on a slight advantage everyone here knew break dance and how to do rotations. While I watched the other groups try to do it. They weren't able to do it right and that would have gotten them lower points but they were able to make it through.

"It's a battle tomorrow. I think we have practiced enough let's go back and get some rest. Everyone knows what room and who they are with right." Crystal spoke.

"Yeah, we know where we are. But are you sure that you would be okay sleeping all by yourself." I asked.

"What? How old do you think I am? I am not a kid." Crystal answered back.

We all laughed because she behaved like a kid right now. I can't believe that she is still innocent while knowing Taekwondo. How does she do that? But it takes some skills to be able to do something like Taekwondo and still be able to stay innocent. I am glad that she is still her normal self. If she changed a lot for a long period of time than I would start to get worried about her. It would be very unusual for her not to be cute or funny.

Crystal's POV 

We all went back to the hotel and everyone went to their rooms. I went into mine. I took a shower and went straight to sleep. I didn't think about anything else and just went to sleep. I didn't even think about them making fun of me. I just went sleep. Because I was tired now. And tomorrow was going to be a battle and I passed out before I even knew it. Then a noise woke up 2 hours after I fell asleep.

*******************************

They won the first place for the first round. But find out what happens in the second round.

Vote and Comment.