Chapter 7

Jinhong's POV

I gave Crystal a necklace. She asked me to put the necklace on her. I did and after I turned around, I saw her brother. I handed him a piece of paper that had all the information he needed. After I gave it to him Crystal dragged me by my hand to the car. We headed for the school. It took us 10 minutes to get to Millenium Academy. When we got there the entrance was blocked with people. I knew exactly why it was blocked, they are trying to decorate the school just for her.

"Crystal, hold my hand. I don't to lose you, not in this crowd." I spoke.

"Jinhong I won't go anywhere. And I want to ask something. Did you notice that Jay and I are cousins or did the girls tell you?" Crystal asked.

"I noticed that but for most of the time the girls told me that you two are cousins." I replied.

"I see. There is a lot that we still have to tell you guys. Like for example we have very strict parents but that's not all I am pretty sure you noticed that part by now. We have a whole lot more to share. But I will say it only when we are together as a group." Crystal spoke.

And that is when the doors opened. We were finally let inside the school. Crystal what are you hiding?

Lanna's POV

We finished decorating the school and told the guards to open the gates. Once the gates were open a herd of animals came running in. Thank god they noticed the decorations and didn't ruin them. After a few minutes I saw Crystal starting to come in with Jinhong. I signaled the others to get ready. 3,2,1 and she was in the school. Confetti's were in the balloon that popped open and we brought a birthday cake in front of her.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Crystal. Make a wish." We spoke in a sing song voice.

She blew out the candles and I really want to know what she wished for but it won't come true if she told me. We all gave her our presents and then looked at Jinhong. He pointed at the necklace. So that was his present to her. The necklace is beautiful. He is thoughtful. Even my gift couldn't compete with his.

Jay's POV 

We need to tell them all our secrets. Now is the time, we are all together and everything can be worked out if there are any issues. I went over to Crystal and she nodded.

"Guys we have to tell you that we were certainly not ourselves until now. Another thing is that we will share all of our secrets, that we have been keeping from you." Crystal spoke.

"Okay, we have time so go ahead tell us what you want to." Hui spoke.

"First of all, we are adopted and so are our brothers and cousins. Yes, Jay and her brothers, me and my brothers and our cousins. We thought we should tell you that." Crystal spoke.

"Another thing is that we were abused a lot and had to do so much things that our parents wanted us to do." Crystal added.

"That's all and one Crystal and I don't like betrayal. That is all we have been keeping from you, we promise that there is nothing more to be said." I spoke.

After that we went to our classes and continued our school studies as normal. 

Jungkook's POV

I was in school more like university and had 1 session in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. After that I was free. Jinhong gave me a note saying come to their house at 6 pm. It was the best time but I told Jin hyung that I will be going over to a friends out and I will come late. It was a lie but at least no one would be worried to hell for me. Time was going real quick. My first session was already over. I decided to go to the nearest shopping mall and hang out there until 1 pm that is when my second session starts and ends at 5 pm after that I would need to go to visit 24k and talk with about something. I went to the food court first and ate something since I missed breakfast and I was starving. I mean come on it has been 3 hours since my first session started which was at 8 am. 

"Can I get a cheese pizza and one medium coke?" I spoke.

"Is that all." The cashier asked.

"Yes that is all." I answered.

"Please go ahead." She spoke back when I held out my credit card.

I swipe the card and got my pizza in 5 minutes and went to have lunch. At least I would be fine until 7:30 pm which is a long time considering that it is 11:30 right now. I finished my lunch and headed back to the university. And my second session was about to start in 2 minutes I just waited in front of the classroom and when the door was open I went in. I was the first one in.

"Jungkook, you are early today." The professor spoke.

"Sir, I was here 2 minutes ago but I decided to wait instead of bothering you." I answered.

"Well, I have never seen this side of you. Is there something special today?" He asked.

"Yes, sir today is my little sisters birthday. And tomorrow is my cousins birthday." I answered.

"Well, we will talk more about that later. The class is coming. Get out your books." He spoke.

We all were seated and got our books out and listened to what the professor told us. Most of us were violently taking notes because if you missed out on a single piece. Sir would not tell you unless you were his favorite student. I was one that always took notes and rarely missed a point. But one thing is for sure that I am one of his favorite students and he said so himself after 2 years in university. I mean he put a list on the board, on our first day back to school. Which was kind of fun, but boring too. The class was over and now I was getting into my car to visit 24k.

***********************************

This chapter took me a long time to finish but here it is. Hope you like it.

Vote and comment.