Chapter 15

Kisu's POV

The show was almost over. It said that the show would last 2 hours but it actually became 3 hours due to people trying to do what they couldn't and got injured. I hope that they will be fine. That was all we can do. After the 3 hours, me and the others went to a restaurant to eat food. Since the dance competition starts in 1 day. We will probably get only today to enjoy what we usually like to do in our free time. Jinhong said that he would go with Crystal to her house today. It was to make up with Jungkook, I just wish him good luck. Since that was all that I can do for him. It was not like Jungkook would be happy to find him in his house but at least he could give him a chance.

"Kisu, are you still listening." Cory spoke.

"No, I wasn't did I miss something important." I asked.

"No, you didn't it was because you are never like this, you never think too much." Jinhong added.

"Oh, was it that obvious." I asked.

They all nodded. I feel weird now, they saw me think and I never thought too much in front of anyone. I am kind of feeling embarrassed but it will be fine. I will get over it. We got to the restaurant in 10 minutes. It was the girls that chose the restaurant and they said that they would pay and it was their treat. We argued about that for 10 minutes but the girls ended up winning anyways. They also said that they wanted to go shopping afterwards.

Jay's POV 

We arrived at the restaurant that we had made reservations for 14 people. It would be a waste if we canceled the reservation at the last minute so we fought with the boys until we won. In the after 10 minutes we won and we actually had a backup plan. Plan B was a great help. The first plan didn't go so well so we used another way to win. But since we were in a restaurant now I should stop thinking about that right now. 

We were lead to our spots and they had the best view of the city. All the restaurants that me and the girls go to our owned by our family. You can say we are richer than we look. But money didn't matter it was 1 day before the competition starts. It was our last day to enjoy the free time that we have right now. As long as I know it's 1 pm right now and we had until 7 pm to do what we want.

"Did you guys order already?" Crystal asked when she was coming towards us.

"Yeah we did what about the rest of you guys. Did you order?" I asked back.

"Of course we did. We ate our appetizer already and we are now waiting for our main course." Crystal added.

"Well, I got to go back to my table now. Enjoy the meal, it's on me." Crystal spoke.

"Does she own this place?" Cory asked me.

"Yeah, you can say she does and she owns 2 other places." I replied.

She was an impressive leader for such a group. She owns 2 of the biggest malls and they are seriously successful thanks to her. We were going to Crystal Palace to shop. Of course by that name it belongs to her. We all owned at 1 place. I owned 1 restaurant, 1 mall and also had a dance studio in my name.

Jinhong's POV

The food here is impressive. I heard that Crystal owns this place, what else does she have in surprise for me. They talked about going to a mall called Crystal Palace. I seriously wonder if she owns that place to know but more importantly how big would the mall be for a high school kid. I mean how rich is she. But she was a good girlfriend. She was well mannered as well. I am blessed to be her boyfriend. Even though all that we went through was not all that nice but it was all worth it right now.

"Crystal, can you come with me for a while." I ask her.

"Sure, but what do you want to talk about." She spoke while walking.

"I want to know if you know maybe tell me that we will stay together forever." I spoke.

"Do we need to go over this again? Yes we will stay together no matter what." Crystal replied.

"I just want to know the mall that we are going to do you own it." I asked her.

"Yeah, I own 2 malls and this restaurant." She replied.

"That's all I wanted to know, let's go our main course is here." I added.

We went back to our table and finished eating then we payed the bill, well the girls did but we also payed some of the money. After that we went to the mall, it was shopping time. I have very little money left but I get this funny feeling that Crystal would buy it for me as a gift. Or maybe gifts.

We were on our way and then we had to stop on the way there because there was an accident. Wonder who was caught in there. We went together as a group.

Crystal's POV

There was an accident on the main street and there was a lot of car noises we parked our cars on the side and went to check it out. Who was caught in the accident? I hope that it's someone that we don't know. The police came towards us and asked us a question.

"Do you know any of these people?" The police asked.

"Yes, they are my cousins. Suho, Xiumin and Chen." I replied.

I turned around and saw Jay starting to tear up. The police held out another bunch of photo. Why them? Oh no, not now they said that they were going to support me tomorrow. I can't believe this is happening. Who was the driver that crashed into them?

"Sir, can I ask where the driver is that crashed into these people. Because the bunch of photo you are holding right now are my brothers." I ask the police.

***********************************

I am sorry if you feel like crying. But it was supposed to happen. For this book to work out. Vote and Comment.