Chapter 17

Jinhong's POV

Why was he up? I thought he was asleep. Did all the chaos wake him up? Or was it because he heard me yelling outside.

"Why are you up? You should get some rest." I spoke.

"No, Jinhong I will be fine." He replied.

"Jungkook, how many fingers am I holding up?" I asked him. The correct answer should be 2. "You are holding up 2 fingers." He answered.

"That's correct, can you see now." I spoke.

"Yeah, but what was happening out there. Did something bad happen?" He asked.

"Yeah, someone from my group I think got injured bad. Bad enough to be in the operating room." I replied.

Cory wouldn't tell me anything, no were they seriously from our group. After a while Jungkook went back to sleep and I stayed awake. At 8:30 the doors to this room opened, it was Crystal's mom and dad. I shook her, and bowed to her parents.

"What happened here? You who are you, and what are you doing here." Her mom yelled.

"Mom, what are you doing here." Crystal spoke.

"The hospital called us to let us know that our kids were hospitalized and we came to check on them." Her father answered.

"Crystal, I will be outside. Holler if you need anything." I spoke and started to make my way to the entrance. I bowed to her parents and left the room. When I got outside. I saw Cory waiting for me. Did he want to talk now about who they were I hope it's not anyone that we know of.

Cory's POV

I was waiting outside of the room that Crystal's brothers were in. I saw Jinhong come outside and he stared at me. I want to talk to him about who he saw. They were not people that we knew we know more about them and have a special connection with them. They were Kisu and Hui, they got into a fight with each other and ran out onto the street without looking for car and they got hit by cars in front of the hospital. Our manager was there as well.

"Jinhong, Kisu and Hui were the ones that got into a accident. It was tragic, they were fighting and Hui went out of the hospital and Kisu followed him. They went onto the streets and cars were coming towards them and they got hit by cars." I spoke.

"No you can't say that not when there is a day left. I can't believe it why didn't you tell me before. You think that I couldn't handle it well." Jinhong yelled.

"Jinhong I am sorry. I meant to tell you but something stopped me from saying it. I really am sorry please don't go anywhere. Don't do anything stupid." I pleaded.

"Oh, I am not going anywhere but I am just upset why them. But thank you for telling me. I still can't take it all in since everything is happening too fast." Jinhong spoke.

"I know it is but the doctor just came out and said that they are fine, they both have broken arms but nothing major. So we can stay by their sides and pray that they get better in a short amount of time." I added.

Jinhong just nodded and went back inside when Crystal called for him. I hope that he will be alright and I hope that everyone one will be safe. I don't want anyone getting injured now.

Crystal's POV

I called for Jinhong when my parents were calm. When he came in, he looked kind of sad. I wonder what happened he was yelling it was clear that he was but I couldn't hear what he was saying. And who was he talking to outside.

"Jinhong, you met my parents right." I ask him.

"Yes, I have. But it was rude of me not to answer your mother's question. I am Jinhong and I am Crystal's boyfriend." Jinhong introduced himself.

"Oh, well I am sorry for yelling at you. You are a fine young man. What are you planning to become in the future?" My mother asked him.

"Well, I am not planning I am in a group called 24k and I am an idol." Jinhong answered.

"My, well you must be having a hard time to do studies and work at the same time but you are well mannered." My mother replied.

"Young man, are you familiar with Jungkook." My father asked him.

"Sir, I was his best friend. If you remember him getting in trouble because of me. I am sorry for that I didn't want to hurt him but my parents told the principle and the principle went with it. I tried to stop them from hurting your son but no one listened to me. I am truly sorry for that. I hope that you forgive me." Jinhong spoke.

"We have forgiven you a long time ago but your father wouldn't accept the apology we even offered him money but he still refused to change his mind. I wonder sometimes if he was trying to raise his kid in his own way, or more like the way he was raised. We don't mean to offend you but you are certainly not following his path. You make wise decision." My father added. 

My father had never commented anyone the way he right now. If anyone else besides Jinhong for example his father would probably not be happy with him. I heard from my parents that Jinhong was left alone when he was a child. But that didn't stop him since he lived with his mom  when he was the age of 8, she treated him kindly. I want to see his mother if that is okay with him. I drag Jinhong away in a corner. 

"Jinhong I want to ask you something." I spoke.

"What is it Crystal?" Jinhong asked.

"I want to know if I can meet your mother I want to see what kind of person she is." I asked.

"Crystal my mom is no longer her." He replied.

*******************************

Vote and Comment. Read the next chapter if you want to know what they do for Jinhong's mom (not the real mother of course). Just NATURAL FLOW OF IDEAS. Just letting you know.