Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

I was told to come over to 24k's house. When I went over there, they were wearing nice clothes and said that we are going to a restaurant. Some of them got in my car and told me the directions. I was still confused why we are going to a restaurant. I am glad that I called Jin to let him know that he should not cook dinner for me. He asked why and I said that I will tell you later when I get home. When we got to the restaurant, there were girls surrounding me in particular. This what you get being so famous, and still study in university.

"Oppa, can we take a picture together." one of them asked.

I didn't reply and just made my way through the crowd, 24k had to go through the same thing. When we met up I was certainly tired. We went inside and there was a lady waiting to greet us.

"How many of you are there?" She asked.

"There are 8 of us." I answered.

"Jungkook, is that you." She asked.

"Yeah, who are you again. Wait are you." I started to speak but couldn't remember her name.

"I am Scarlet, don't tell me that you forgot. Well since I know you, I have a wonderful place where you guys can sit. Follow me." Rose spoke.

How could I forget my girlfriend? Well we haven't been able to see each other since we are both idols and study in different classes. But when we do meet, we like to meet at each others house. She lead us to an table where we can see the city and it's busy streets. Then she left a note and went out. She said that she would come back for the orders.

Jinhong's POV

"Now we have the answer that you wanted to hear. And there is something else that we would like to show you." Kisu spoke.

"First the answer. Our answer is a yes, we will be friends with you. The second thing is that Jinhong has something to show you." Kisu added.

I traded seats with Changsun. I went over to him and looked through my phone for the photo. I showed it to him and then he went through his phone and his photo looked the same as mine and Crystal's photo.

"You know something. I thought you were my best friend. Anyways here is my part of the money, or if you want I can ask Scarlet to put it on my tab and it will be on me. I am leaving, but I accept your friendship but Jinhong you need to prove it to me that I can still call you my friend." Jungkook spoke and started to leave. 

I caught up to him and held him by his hand to stop him from going any further.

"I will prove it to you but how. I need to figure that out myself don't I." I spoke.

He just nodded and went out. Scarlet came over to us and said that Jungkook would be paying for all of us. The total bill ended up being $678. I felt kind of sorry, I need to return the money to him one day. 

Jay's POV

"Party time, DJ hit it." I yelled.

There were tons of people here and we had to show what we as a group have in common. I told the DJ to put on On the floor.

  "Everybody let's dance together as one." I yelled. 

"In 3, 2, 1. Start." The DJ yelled. 

We started dancing and I must say that we work well as a big group of 50 people on the dance floor. It took us 3 minuted to finish dancing to the song and then I went to join the girls and enjoy the party.

"I am so happy that we can at least have a party once a year for your birthday. It's kind of sad that we forgot to throw one for Crystal. Speaking of her where is she." Ember spoke.

"I think she is making up for her dance classes. That's the sad part that we will not be able to see her at this party." I added.

I wonder about something is it okay for one of us to have a birthday party and the other one doesn't get one. I feel weird being here, I don't feel like this party was meant for me. They have never thrown a party for my birthday until today. I invited the boys but they are running late but they got here on time and there was still time for us to party.

I went up to the DJ and asked him to put on another song. It was Feel this moment.

This was the perfect music for this moment. We partied all night and we all hanged out with our boyfriends. Shortly after I heard the doors open and saw Crystal wake in. I am glad that she was here. She said hi to us and then went off to find Jinhong. I hope this is a good opportunity for her to enjoy the party as well.

Crystal's POV

I went to find Jinhong and I saw him. I started to run towards him but then he turned sideways and I saw him dancing with another girl. Who was she? I hope she was just teaching him how to do a slow dance, because if she was trying to hook up with him. Or him trying to hook up with another girl he is so dead. I went closer and then he turned around and saw me. He was surprised.

"What's the matter?" I heard the girl speak.

"Oh, um...." Jinhong started to speak but he stared at me. The girl turned and saw me standing behind her.

"Yeah, I am going to be down with Jay and the others. You guys can do what you want. Jinhong don't come after me. More like stay away from me you idiot." I cried out. I ran out down the stairs and ran out the door. 

**********************************

Enjoy this book. I will add music when it is necessary but here is the chapter. Find out more in the next chapter.

Vote and Comment.