Chapter 21

Crystal's POV

I heard a noise. But when I got up I saw nothing in the room. And I thought that it was just the wind because I left the window open when my body is sensitive to well everything from tiny pins to cold wind. I went back to sleep and heard nothing. When I woke up Jay was in my room. What was she doing here? I saw the clock and it was 8 am. How come I didn't wake up? 

Anyways, no one has time for that I ran into the shower and took a quick one and brushed my teeth as well and got changed and went to join the others at the entrance of the hotel. I am glad that I made it on time. I was not looking beautiful today but the alarm didn't ring loud enough. And we headed towards the stadium and saw that the rest of the groups were already there and were getting ready to practice. We got started as well. We practiced and again we were going last. I guess they put us last because we need the most practice. I mean the judges would probably decide which team gets which number. 

"Crystal are you okay. You are pale as a ghost." Jay asked.

"I am fine. I left the window open last night and it was chilly in there and I didn't cover myself with the blankets." I replied.

It was a lie I had a fever. It has been 2 days since I had the fever but it wasn't getting in the way. I was actually taking good care of myself and I would probably get back to normal in a few days. That was the problem, I didn't have medicine and only relied on hot water and good amount of food. But that actually helped a lot. Our turn was about to come an hour passed without me noticing it. Was it because we practiced a lot? Our turn was here.

We had to show them what we have today. We chose a different song. We picked the song Heathens a remix version it suited our routine a lot.

(Hope you guys like the song. I didn't make this found it and though it would go well with break dance.)

We gave it our best and finished our dance after 4 minutes. We didn't do this kind of dance at all, we weren't used to it so it made us a bit nervous but when we got into the rhythm we found out that our dance was the most powerful out of the other 49 groups. They were all staring at us. But can't blame them it wasn't our fault that we were so good at it. Now we were just told to wait for the results.

"That was a good dance." One of the group spoke.

"Yeah, you guys would get the first place for sure." another group added.

"Don't be too sure, we never did this kind of dance routine before and we practiced it only for 4 hours. That's not a lot of time." I spoke back.

"Yeah, but can we know your group name." they all asked.

Jay and I look at each other and nod.

"Our group name is Secret Hybrids." I spoke.

"Oh, you guys are the national champion for street dancing." They all yelled. 

That is when they told us that the results were out. We all ran to check out the results. I can't believe that we actually won the competition. They were all cheering for us. The judges came down and I was surprised to see who it was.

Jinhong's POV 

After the results came out we all went down to congratulate the winners and all of them for participating. When Crystal, and the other girls saw us they were surprised. Their brothers and cousins were their too.

"Secret Hybrids, congratulation on winning the competition. Here are your medals, but we have something even better for you." I spoke.

"How would you feel if you got to a company? But you must pick from the companies that are present before you." Cory added.

"So we need to know your answer now." Kisu spoke.

"Our choice is your company. That is Jinhong, Kisu, Cory, Hongseob, Hui, Jeonguk and Changsun, we want to join the company you guys are in. Oppa we are sorry but we feel like going with them instead." They all spoke in unison. 

After that we all went our own way but we took our girlfriends and went to a place where we would like to take them. I would say that it was the best time of our life. That they chose our company and won the competition.

Author's POV

They were all getting their dreams to be true and they were all living a happy life. After 6 years, they were getting popular and they were about to release 24k and Secret Hybrids new combination title song today. Everyone was eager to listen to the combination song that they had created. 

In the studio 24k and Secret Hybrids were practicing their choreography and singing for the live performance. But that was when the boys had prepared something for the girls. They showed them what they had got them. They put one knee on the floor and the other in a right angle, it was a proposing form. They were going to show their true love for the girls.

They opened the boxes in sync and waited for the girls to reply. They all said yes and they put on the rings and went back to practicing and no one was going to know about their small secret. It was only when they quit being an idol. They were planning that this was their last song and the song was called, The Last Moment.

They would miss this part of life but they were getting offers to be professional coaches and even get a post at a high company. But they decided that they were going to all open up their own studios and companies and live their new life from there. They were happy with what they were going to be doing in the future. Their new lives were about to start.

********************************

I thought that this was going to be 24 chapters but this is the end of the book. I hope you enjoyed it and leave a comment on what you thought of the book. Vote and Comment.

New books will be coming out in August or maybe later on in the year. I am not sure if they will but I will try to get them to work.

Stay in tune for Stealer and Stolen.