16- I will make you mine...again.

I will be updating  thrice a week from now on, Sunday, Wednesday and Friday.

Happy reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Agustin's pov....

"Get up" she abruptly said her tone dripping with venom.

"Baby ple.." she didn't let me finish

"I said get the fuck up" she semi shouted.

I didn't like her tone at all but I know her anger is justified so I controlled myself and stood up. I don't want to hamper my only chance at getting together because of my impulsive nature.

"You will do anything I say right?" A spark of hope ignited in my heart.

"Yes, baby anything you just have to ask." I said desperately Cupping her cheeks . Even a simple touch is driving me crazy how much I have missed her touch. I will do anything for her absolutely anything.

"I want you to get out of my life for forever, don't show me you disgusting face ever again." her voice didn't waver for once before saying that.

My heart shank hearing that. "Please Onika don't do this to me. Anything but that. I am not saying you just forgive me right away but at least give me a chance to prove myself ."

She snarled in disgust "I deserve better than you. If I ever love again I assure you it will never be you." She said with conviction in her voice.

Enough now this is getting on my nerves. She is testing my patience. How dare she even think about someone else. She can take as much time she wants to forgive me but thinking about someone else how dare she?

"May be you do but get this through your head I am not only gonna kill the fucker who as much as look at you but I am gonna ruin his whole family as well and do not forget that you are still my wife ."

She arched a brow at me and said "That will change soon I want divorce and I will not rest until I get one".

I started laughing hard at that. "Thanks God and here I thought I have lost my old Onika but there we go your sense of humour is still in its full glory. Oh god that has to be one of the best joke I have heard in years."

She glared at me as if I have grown two heads."Wait a minute you are serious aren't you? "i said in a dangerous voice.

Her lips curved into a vicious cold smile and she said with confidence" I don't need your permission for that. It is not up to you anymore I could easily get a divorce for what you have done to me".

Her naiveness is sometimes really irritating"Oh my sweet little princess don't know what to call you innocent or stupid. Of course it is upto me is it not?"

I flashed my signature sinister smile" I would like to see you try, that would be fun. Let me see who have the audacity to represent you going against me in the court and I assure you dear wifey you aren't gonna find any one because any one who tries to come between us will be six feet under before he can ever turn up in the court."

This had her fuming in anger "You low life pig this is how sorry you are. Just a moment ago you were on your knees saying how sorry you are.Now here you are back to your old ways. Thanks for proving you haven't changed a bit. Do you even realise the gravity of what you have done. You get to do all kinds of violence against me but I can't even get a divorce. " I saw a lone tear leave her eyes and her lips were quivering in anger.