24- let her go.

Please vote by pressing on the little star button to let me know you guys like the chapter.
.........................................
Agustin's pov.......

I woke up earlier then usual even though I slept late because of the throbbing headache.

I shouldn't have behaved like that with her, but what else can I do she always know how to get on my nerves and I just lost my temper even after best of my efforts.

I need to be more careful and have some self control when ever I am around her. But no worries I will make it up to her once we start living together.

I just don't understand why can't she see how much I love her and will do anything for her. I love her so much that now it hurts, not being with her. I just can't wait anymore, every second without her is like a punishment.

I have already given my lawyer the ultimatum to keep everything ready. I will take her signature on those damn papers today itself.

I am so excited to live with her like old days. Everything will be just perfect.

Though now Alex will also be with her and I don't want all her attention to be diverted towards him. But there is nothing I can do about it she love that child more than anything and she will have my balls for breakfast if I do anything to him.

I want my own child with her. How many times we had dreamed about it. She was always so excited at the prospect of having a child together that her eyes always used to sparkle with happiness whenever we talked about it and seeing her with Alex I can say she will be a great mother to our child....

I was pulled out of my day dreaming as my intercom buzzed. Who can be here this early?

"Speak."

"Sir, Mr. Jacob Knights is here. Shall I send him in?" Why is he here this early in the morning?

"Okay, send him in." And seconds later a very angry jacob barged in.

"So how was your date with Onika?" He asked in a taunting tone, anger clearly evident in his voice.

Shit, she told him everything. Fuck.

"Look jack let me handle it my way. What I am doing may not appear right at present. But I assure you once Onika realise that she still loves me everything will be fine so you need not worry." I told, to calm him down.

He fisted his hands tightly as if refraining himself from punching me.

What got into his pants? Why is he so angry? She is my wife after all, what is wrong in living with her?

Jacob's pov.....

"Enough of your rubbish Agustin. Stop it right now. I don't understand how ignorant someone can be. This is what you tell yourself to justify your wrongdoings? I am fade up of telling you the same thing again and again.

How many times are you going to break her heart before you let her go? Can't you see, you are breaking her more and more everyday. I beg of you open your eyes and let her go before it's too late, before too much damage is done, if you haven't already reached there." I told him barely controling myself from throwing punches at his arrogant self to knock some sense into his thick skull.

"And how many times do you want me to remind you she is my fucking business, my wife why can't you and she understand that she belongs by my side.

She won't even give me a chance nor will she tell me what to do for her forgiveness. Then what the bloody hell do you want me to do?"he snapped at me.