4-The Nightmare(part-2)

Onika's POV Continued....

"No. I. Won't," I chewed on every word.  He looked at me with murder in his eyes. But it doesn't scar me anymore, anyways what is left to loose anymore? My self respect is already crumpled into pieces. My love is already crumpled into pieces.

"Enough is enough. I am not doing anything you say anymore. I hadn't done anything wrong and I don't deserve to be treated like this, no one deserves to be treated like this. I want divorce, isn't that what normal people do Agustin? You think I have cheated on you, then go on divorce me and free us both from this hell."

At this everybody around me gasped in horror, afraid what will happen next, I wasn't allowed to answer back anymore or refuse him.

Something changed in Agustin's eyes, something scary. But to my surprise he started laughing hard. "You think that I will let you go that easily then you don't know me at all. No one messes with me and walk freely, at least not alive" he grinned at me.

"Then that can be arranged kill me, rather I beg you please kill me. I can't stand being your wife for another second."

"No please no S-S-Sir pl..please have mercy on Ma'am, she is not in her right mind--" I looked up to see who spoke. Our head cook was now having tears in his eyes and shaking with fear.

Agustin moved with the speed of light and grabbed his neck.

"You are not here to interfere in my matters so just keep quiet and watch the drama or else I will make your life even more miserable than hers."

"Agustin leave him, he has nothing to do with this." He ducked his head towards me, and now I was afraid. The look on his face chilled my bones. He was acting like a maniac.

"No, you are right, he hasn't." He said and let him go, taking slow threatening steps towards me, "you have," he completed when he was standing just inches away from me.

Grabbing my chin in a tight grip he said," Onika, Onika, what should I do with you, Love? You ask me to kill you, if only I was feeling that merciful today, because believe me after I am done with you death will be a sweet pleasure...and mark my words if you tried to end your life I will not spare any one you love they all will die a fate even worse then yours."

I looked him in the eyes, holding his gaze this time. He will kill every one I have ever loved? If only he knew it was just him I had ever actually loved. My family is already dead. It was just him. Only him.

He pulled me by my arm and through gritted teeth he said, "So you are not going to eat it by yourself then let me do the honour"

He looked towards a servant and said "pass me the food bowl, right now".
One of them did with shaky hands, giving me a sympathetic look.

Agustin grabbed my cheeks and created enough pressure to break my jaw I whimpered in pain but kept my mouth shut. He slapped me hard across my left cheek, his ring making contact with my lips and it started bleeding.

Why is he still wearing the ring?! Before I can ponder on that thought he started forcing the food down my throat and when I choked on the food he said with fake concern, " Onika, are you all right? Do you need water? Wait a minute let me help you." He grabbed a glass of water and threw the water  on my face.