25- inhumane.

Whoa! We have reached #151 rank in romance!
Wouldn't have been possible without you guys....:)
So thanks to everyone reading this book.
This occasion definitely demands for an early update.

Enjoy.
....................................
Onika's pov.....

"Come in." Came his irritated voice. He indeed is not in a good mood. God knows what is to come about.

I sighed and opened the door.

And what I saw was, he was throwing some papers on one of my colleague's face.

"Collect those craps and get the hell out of here." Agustin shouted at him and he immediately collected the paper and hurried out of his cabin while giving me a sympathetic look as if wishing me luck.

When Agustin finally looked at me his eyes softened and he gave me a small smile as if all his bad mood disappeared in the thin air. "please have a seat." he said, his tone gentle suddenly. 'Please' have I heard him right? I can't believe my ears.

I proceeded towards the seat with shaky legs. What the fuck is wrong with me? I don't need to fear him. I didn't even do anything wrong. Then again when had I ever done anything wrong to Agustin.

It is just that he is so unpredictable, this moment he is all loving and caring then the other moment he will go all ballistics over nothing.

I rolled my eyes internally, gathering my courage and sat opposite to him with confidence. I won't let him intimidate me.

He displayed some papers to me and said." Sign these papers, we are living together from today itself." He shocked me saying that.

"What! NO! you can't get the papers ready so fast!" I said in disbelief. How the hell he got it ready overnight.

"Princess, did you forget who I am?." He said with arrogance.

'Ah, now how can I forget that. You are the reason behind my every nightmare.' I whispered to myself.

"I at least need one week's time to get everything ready and pack my things." I said praying he will buy it.

"You Don't need to worry I will send my men to do that and send a car for you in the evening just take Alex and sit in it leave the rest upto me."he said grinning ear to ear like an idiot.

Arrggg....no I am not ready for it yet. I need a week's time at least.

"Umm..... look Agustin just give me a week's time okay. All of this is happening so sudden I just need some time to prepare and I also have to break the news to Alex, that now we are going to live with you. I need some time for that. I can't just hurry things like this." I tried to convince him with as much politeness as I can muster.

He banged his fist on the table in irritation."Why? what is the problem, you yourself said you will start living with me as soon as the papers are ready. what is wrong now? Are you backing off from the deal." He said in a dangerous tone, tilting his head towards me.

My eyes widened in fear at that. He is again loosing his temper.

He read the look of fear on my face and suddenly something changed in his eyes.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay....take a week's time if that is what you need but a week it is not a single day more okay?" His tone suddenly changed as if talking to a five year kid.

"Ok...okay, thank you." As I said bipolar, it won't take a doctor to diagnose that.

"No problem, sweetie....anything for you." He said smiling at me.