57- drowning.

Double update, as promised✌

Enjoy!
..............
Third Person....

Agustin De Luca was driving the car through the eerie silent, dark night, not aware where he was going, but he did have one place in his mind. Tears streaming down his face, feeling guilt so profound that his whole body was shaking with silent sobs, for he had killed not only the soul of the women he loved, but also his own daughter.

Sickening sounds reverberating in his head.

'You were pregnant--'

'It was a girl--'

'The report said there were marks of abuse all over your body--'

'Please stop'

'--It said you can never get pregnant again due to complications.'

'Don't.... please don't.'

'Congratulations Agustin Deluca..I am everything you ever wanted me to be.

I am ruined.'

The car stopped with a screech infront of a boxing club he and Jacob often used to go to after work.

It was dark and quiet outside, he tried to breath against his constructed lungs, all the while feeling as if someone is compressing his chest painfully, making it impossible to draw the air in, he uselessly rubbed his chest to ease the excruciating pain.

Opening the door of the car with shaky hands, he got out of the car, moving towards the entrance gate.

The guard stationed at the gate stood up abruptly and looked at him in alarm. Taking in the miserable conditions of the person walking towards him, stumbling over his own steps, in a state of complete chaos. His eyes widened as he recognised the person, Agustin De Luca, the same person whose name is enough to make people crawl away in fear. He couldn't believe his eyes.

As Agustin halted infront of him, he immediately recovered himself from his shocked state and managed to ask,

"Sir, you here, at this time of the night, how can I help you?" He couldn't help but give him a sympathetic look, his condition reminding him of a small lost child.

Agustin kept looking at the guard as if trying to comprehend what was just asked to him, after a while he gathered his voice,

"Is-is there anyone inside" Agustin's voice was so hoarse he could barely speak against his constricted throat.

"Yes sir, some of the fighters are in there preparing for tomorrow's match."

Agustin walked past the guard to enter inside to find some of the fighters practicing in the boxing ring, his limbs automatically moved forwards till he was standing in front of one of a well built fighter, Martin.

Martin furrowed his brows looking at the man standing infront of him, interrupting his practice session.

"How can I help you?" he asked in a stern voice.

"Hit me" Agustin simply said. Martin looked at him as though the person infront of him has grown two heads.

"Have you lost your mind" he asked in a scary voice thinking it to be some kind of joke. Completely annoyed at the interruption, not being the most patient man on earth.

"Hit me" Agustin repeated like a robot, Martin was just this far to taking him up on his offer, he was not someone to be poked, unless you have a death wish.