39- two simple words.

I know I am before time...but I had some spare time so thought why not update.😀

And the book is on #25th rank!!!! Can you guys believe that? I certainly can't!!!!!😍😍

Enjoy!

******************
Onika's pov.

I put Alex to bed and wrapped a comforter around him and kissed him gently on the forehead.

After that I started pacing around the room in anxiety. Agustin is not back yet. It's already past mid night. I hope everything is fine. Did he do something reckless? Is he okay?

Where is he?

When will he be back?

I just hope he had not hurt himself or anyone for that matter.

What was adding to my anxiety was the lethal decision I took today. I don't know how I am going to act on it. It feels so wrong deep down in my heart but at the same time I do realise I can't wait for a lifetime for Agustin to realise his mistake. If he had not realised it yet probably he is never going to realise it.

I just hope he doesn't see right through my act because if he does.....then god help me, even thinking about it make me tremble with fear.

I took few calming breath. If I be like this it won't take him a minute to figure out what's going on in my head.

Oh God! Stop fearing him so much Onika! I snapped at myself. He can't do anything. He can't do anything...I consoled myself and repeated it two three times to make my brain believe it.

The success of this plan completely depends on the way I execute it. So I have got to be strong...I looked at Alex and mumbled to myself..for Alex.

That's all it took to strengthen my resolve.

I was brought out of my reverie as the clock hit 1 o'clock. Where are you Agustin?

I decided, I can't just wait like this. As soon as I thought to call Jacob for help, I heard the sound of the front gate opening. May be Agustin is here, I thought and I ran to the balcony to see if it is Agustin.

What I saw shocked me, two of the guards helping Agustin out of the car and literally carrying a nearly unconscious Agustin towards the mansion.

I immediately ran down the stairs, panicking. Oh my god what's wrong? Please let him be all right, I prayed silently.

I spotted the guards and ran to them.

"What is wrong with him?" I asked them with urgency in my voice.

They bowed their head in respect, and replied" Ma'am, sir drank too much... An..and passed out."

I looked at them wide eyed.

Drank too much? That has never happened before. He always knows his limits. He always likes to be the one in control. He never drinks more than what he can handle.

I looked at Agustin. He was mumbling some incoherent words. The only thing I could understand out of it is..... Onika.

My heart clenched painfully at the site. He looked like he had aged years in just a span of few hours.

I hurriedly Instructed the guards to carry Agustin to his room, they lay him down on his bed and left.

I took off his shoes and socks and wrapped a linen around him. I looked at him for few more minutes, before I turned to switch off his bed light. That's when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist, taking me by surprise. I turned to find out Agustin looking at me with so much intensity and pain field gaze, sending a shiver down my spine. Every hair on my neck stood erect by the intensity of it.