36- illusion.

Okay, so here is a big, big chapter as a token of thanks for the #43rank.

Thanks a lot guys!!😊
..........................

Onika's POV....

Alex is showing me his new toys for like past one hour but all I can think is about my conversation with Jacob. I have got two very shocking information today.

Firstly Agustin is again going to betray me. I don't believe this, the audacity of this man! He never was actually letting me go. He just gave me false hope so that he can coax me into taking him back again.

I feel completely traped. I don't think he even like Alex but  he is ready to ask for Alex's custody just because he can't let me go. This is completely insane. Is this person for real.

What had happened to you Agustin. Where is that companionate and loving person you once were, the person I once loved. Who didn't use to scare the hell out of me, didn't use to beat the life out of me.

What have you become.

His words still keeps reverberating in my mind whenever I am alone.

Slut.

Bitch.

Whore.

Was I not enough to satisfy your needs?

Do you open your legs for every other person?

Tell me for how long have you been doing this behind my back?

No matter how much time I have traversed it still hurts.

If only you could have had in you to trust me our life wouldn't have been so fucked up. We knew each other for three long years how could you think so low of me. But then the same is true for me, even I wasn't able to figure out what you were. So I am also at fault as much as you are.

Was everything just an illusion? Seems so.

There is no such thing like love destined for eternity, everything is breakable it just needs the right snap at the right time.

When I thought Agustin will be my solace, my rainbow he just stole away my life to add miseries to it, leaving me completely ruined.

Nothing in this world seems to be predictable. Your parents may leave you when you need them the most, the person you consider your friend may be your biggest enemy, the person you think will love you forever will leave you at the most vulnerable phase, then there is this one person you least expected to take a stand for you, but he does not even bothering about the consequences, who cares when you thought no one ever actually did.

Jacob is the last person I thought who would go against Agustin. And for whom, me?

Jacob is ready to go against Agustin because of me! I have never seen Jacob doing that before. Not only Agustin is his best friend but also he is the last person someone would want to mess with.  He is too dangerous of a person to mess with.

I am sure of, Jacob loves me. I don't know what to make of it or how to feel about it.

Or am I being delusional? I mean he haven't confessed anything yet but now that when I think of it everything just fits, now it seems so obvious that I don't believe what took me so long to figure this out.

And what he said today.

'You be free and live your life as you want, is what I want. Your dreams again be filled of rainbows is worth risking everything for.'