Bonus Chapter-3( #Day 8)

This is Onika's entry of Day 8, being read by Agustin.

NOTEthe interview was taken after a few months of Onika's runaway, until then Agustin came to know the truth, but Onika was still on run.

.....................................

#Day 8

Today I came across a magazine with the title, ' Interviews of top 100 richest men in the world',  I knew you would be one of them, curiosity got the best of me and I bought it, I know I shouldn't have. After putting Alex to bed I immediately jumped to the page displaying your interview.

Seeing your photo was like a blow to my gut, and a very brutal one at that, twisting my insides painfully, stinging my eyes with acid.

You where still looking perfect, as always. Perfectly sculptured lips holding a tight lipped fake smile, brown hair thrown back, your hazel eyes staring at the camera, with a confident and ruthless look, any third person looking at you will consider you the definition of perfection, but you are any thing but that, you are as close as a person can get to being a devil.

Anyone who won't take a second glance at you will see you with a façade mask intact in its place making you unreadable, but I did take a second look, and I know there is something troubling you. I can see it in your eyes, the way your jaw is clenched tightly, I can tell by just looking at your tensed body posture.

I started reading your interview, the reporter asked you about the love of your life, my heart skipped a beat in anticipation, your answer is still etched in my mind, it was something like this,

"She is someone who can make you feel complete just by taking your name through her lips.

She is someone who can send your mind into a daze just with one smile, that will remain engraved in your soul till the very end of your existence.

She is alluring to the point where you think she is just in your dreams, your imagination, if you don't believe in angels

She is captivating in the way, the sun hides behind the clouds,  the sea washes the sore, in the way water passes under the bridge, like the drop of dew about to fall off a leaf, like the tinkling of a star.

The intensity of just one look from her is enough to make you and break you.....both at the same time.

She is an art in its most ethereal form, she is that form of art that can take your breath away, setting your heart in a state of frenzy and chaos, with just one glance at it, yet she is the one who can bring peace and solace to your heart even if you are taking your last breath.

And I am just a commoner, just another lover of art, like billions of other people in this world.

Yet the irony is that when the same piece of art is hanging on the wall of your house you don't know it's value, because you are just another commoner who knows nothing about art, you see, you appreciate, but you don't know if you have a masterpiece such as that, it's not just something to decorate the walls of your house,  once it's gone you will realise it was that form of art that had your heart captured in just a heartbeat...and the next thing you know it's gone and so is your heart.

She is my home.

She is my everything, yet She is something I can't comprehend in words or rather limit through my words....that is how my wife is, unfathomable."

I read your answer again and again, every time I read it my heart got heavier by a bit.

I furrowed my brows in confusion the world 'wife' occupying my senses.

What wife are you talking about? Had you married someone else after I ran away? Or may be you are just fooling everyone, after all that is what you do best.

Yes that has to be the reason, because I am no art, I am just a curse, I thought as a tear slipped from my eyes.

After calling me whore and slut, this is what he tells infront of the media to maintain his face?

Pathetic.

As I was about to close the magazine in anger, my eyes fell on a random page and my eyes widened as I saw the name written on the top of in bold letters, Jacob Knights.

It said that Jacob has recently inherited two third of his grandfather's property, giving him a place in the latter half of the magazine.

The same question was asked to him as well, his answer was,

"She is everything I want, but I fear she is everything I will never attain, for I am just a person made out of flesh and blood, and one look at her and you will know every atom of her being once made the rainbows, she is the colour of my life."

I stared at his answer for too long.

Utter confusion again took over me, Who is he talking about? I had never even seen him dating anyone in the last three years we were friends, but who so ever she is, is lucky to hold the heart of a person like Jacob, was the last thought in my mind before I went to sleep.

*************************

Just had some spare time, so came up with this, hope you all like it...:)

Have a nice day to you all.
Love,
Ricky ❤❤