27- devastated.

Jacob's pov........

I and Agustin are sitting in here in his office since last night, trying to track that motherfucker down. But to no Avail. As if suddenly he has disappeared from the face of earth. How the hell did he hide so well.

How the bloody hell, is something I can't understand.

Agustin won't sleep, won't eat, basically won't do anything since he had heard that, that fucker was seen near Onika. So he won't rest until he get his hands on him.

Well the same goes for me. It's boiling the blood in my veins to even imagine him any where near her.

Agustin pulled me out of my thoughts by saying" Onika is there in my mansion and I am here trying to get that rat out of his hole. I will make that pig pay for each and every second I am away from her. One day out of 3 months is already gone. Which in itself is more than worth his pathetic life."

He said picking up the nearest vase and throwing it on the nearest wall with a bang, shattering it into pieces.

" I just can't rest in peace until I catch that bastard and show him my own personal piece of hell...." He was interrupted by a knock on the door.

He groaned in irritation and shouted." Who the hell is disturbing me when I gave clear order that no one is to disturb me."

Then realization hit us both like a thunderstorm at the same time as we both looked at each other in horror.

Only Kale is allowed in, in case it's an emergency concerning Onika and since no one will dare to defy Agustin that means it's Kale. Which definitely is not a good news. We both abruptly stood up and Agustin immediately shouted. "Come in."

For sure a very scared Kale entered in, looking visibly pale.

"Si...sir..."he stuttered

"speak up right this second"Agustin shouted at him taking few dangerous steps towards him, standing to his full intimidating height.

"Sir..mm.. ma'am is nowhere to be seen. I have searched everywhere. Even called on her cell but she is not picking up."he said his voice cracking because of fear.

"What! What the fuck do you mean by she is nowhere to be seen" Agustin snapped at him grabbing him by his collar.

"Sir... I..I...have no idea... how she gg..got out of here."he said, now sweating profusely as if about to piss in his pants.

If looks could kill Kale would have been six feet under.

"Get the fuck out of here and call whole of the security team here this moment, you have five minutes." He hissed at him. And he ran out as if his pants were on fire.

Minutes later whole of the security team was standing in Agustin's cabin like some cows for mass slaughter.

"The one who guard the main exit door, come in front."he commanded. His tone giving away how pissed he is. When four guards came to stand infront of him, scared out of there wits, he immediately started his interrogation.

"How the fuck did she get out of the premises when I clearly stated she is not to leave the campus." He asked, his tone threatening.

One of the guard spoke"Sir, about an hour before she tried to get out but we didn't let her out as instructed by you, even though she said it's urgent."

'urgent' that ring a bell in my mind.

"Why the fuck I wasn't informed about it..." Agustin shouted at them.

"sir she did tried to call you but your phone was switched off..and none of us have your personal number...she looked very stressed, at the verge of crying....." The next thing heard was, Agustin's Sharp intake of breath. But he wasn't finished yet.