Chapter: 12

Chapter: 12

I'm dedicating this chapter to amansurvives she's amazing please check out her book "Serenade" it's so beautiful she's a great writer and such an incredible person ❤❤

-Savannah-

    "Do you know what's wrong with Harry? He's been acting strange today," I look at Jayy as I play with my food.

    "He isn't telling me," she shrugs. "I'm pretty sure it's just the same problems with Edward."

    "Not sure why they don't get along, they are brothers," I say.

    "They are different," Jade adds.

    "Hey girls," I turn around as Rachel stands behind me and Claudia.

    "Hey," I mutter as I turn back around but she touches my shoulder.

    "Can we talk?"

    "Hmm? Me? Of?"

    "It'll be quick please?"

    "Alright," I stand up and walk with her throwing my trash away as I follow her away from the cafeteria.

    "Over here," she smiles leading me down the hallway that leads to the performing arts.

    "Wow so private aye?" I chuckle as she stops walking turning around.

    "Um I just uh wanted to invite you to Niall's party!" She says.

    "Me? Why me?"

    "You're my friend. Right?" She pouts.

    "Sure. But parties aren't my thing. I won't fit in."

    "Hey aren't you seeing Edward? You two can come together."

    "What?! No no no," I laugh nervously blushing a bit. "We're not a thing."

    "Why not?"

    "Um he's not the type to do relationships?"

    "He asked you to be his girlfriend in front of everyone. Come on who does that? Poor guy was humiliated while you rejected him."

    "You broke my heart," I chuckle turning around as Edward smiles at me. Both his hands are inside his front pockets.

    "I guess that's my cue to leave," Rachel smiles awkwardly as Edward nods at her. She walks out as him and I are all alone in this hallway.

    "Why don't we talk in here?" he smiles opening the door to the music room.

    "I thought band rehearsed during lunch?" I ask stepping inside.

    "Not today," he smiles closing the door as then I feel his hand on the lower of my back creating shivers to run up my spine.

    We go and sit down as he sits rather closely. I have no words that would come out of my mouth. Is he mad I rejected him? Is it too late to take it all back? What if he doesn't want me because he got tired of getting humiliated.

    "I forgive you on one condition."

    I look up furrowing my eyebrows. Like how did he know what I was thinking. He smiles his eyes focused directly on mine.

    "How are you so sure I want you to forgive me," I smile as he chuckles.

    "I can see it in your eyes," his thumb runs over my cheek stroking it lightly as he winks.