Chapter: 13

Chapter: 13

-Savannah-

I couldn't stop thinking of my kiss with Edward. This time it did feel right, and I can't stop smiling. I couldn't even concentrate in Journalism. As I walk out of class, Harry passes me.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I ask as he looks sort of moody?

"I'm perfect. You and Edward a thing?" He raises his eyebrows and I get taken back by his attitude.

"Umm no?"

"Then why did you kiss? You did it on purpose didn't you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Forget it, you're like every other easy girl."

"Excuse me? I'm not like—" I sigh as he has already walked away. What is up with this guy?!

**

Alexa has been avoiding me all day. Guessing she took the whole me doing the project seriously. I'm struggling over here as I sit at the kitchen's counter trying to put it all together.

"What you working on sweetie?" My mom walks over as she continues chopping off vegetables.

"Just some stupid project," I groan.

"The one I gave you?" My uncle walks in as I mentally curse to myself. "Shouldn't you be done already?" He stands next to me as he has taken out a water bottle and starts taking a sip as he glances at me.

"Hmm?" I smile awkwardly as he looks at me suspiciously.

"Where is your partner at? Because I'm sure I assigned a project with a partner."

"Oh right uh my partner," I chuckle. "She is doing her part so uh we put them all together at school?"

"Go find her and do it."

"Umm."

"If you don't, I won't hesitate and give you an F. I don't care if you're my niece."

"You better listen to your uncle," my mom chuckles as I glare at him getting my things.

"That's a good girl."

"I hate you," I mumble."

"I heard that!"

I stop walking as I turn around to face him.

"How am I supposed to get to her house?"

"Call her to come?"

"I don't have her number."

"Then your other friends should know."

"I don't have anyone's number." He looks at me as if I'm crazy. It's no lie, I barely talk to anyone, the only phone number I have is Claudia's but I'm sure there's no way she has Alexa's number or anyone that knows her.

**

"Are you for real?" I gulp at the other line as Claudia told me how she has Rachel's number and Rachel is Niall's sister... so Niall can give me Alexa's number since he's her boyfriend.

Damn it!

Oh and I had to make the call in front of my uncle. I'm still here in the kitchen as he eats what my mom made as both watch me curiously.

My phone is on speaker, so I can't get away from this.

I hate my life.

Claudia gets back on the phone and gives me Rachel's number. I roll my eyes as I thank her and hang up. The only reason I'm rolling my eyes is because of how unfair this is. My uncle watching me, making me call that girl that is so rude and he has no freaking compassion over me.