Chapter: 93

This chapter is dedicated to another amazing reader (: to angieXStyles

Song for this chapter: If; R5

Double update :D

--

Chapter: 93

Friday; April 6, 2018

-Savannah-

       Harry didn't come to school Wednesday but he did yesterday. The girls and I stayed after school again to watch them practice. He didn't have the car anymore since his mom felt better and took it to work.

       Harry would just walk me to my house, we enjoyed each other's company as he would tell me so many random jokes that would crack me up.

       He tells me how Edward thinks they are blame but I like them.

       I even went to his house yesterday to study for our math test. He would always make me laugh. It was so hard to concentrate. We ordered pizza and watched Netflix for a bit then went back to work.

       I got to know him better and that made me realize how amazing and special he actually is.

       He's very smart and so sweet and funny. He's the perfect guy. The guy every girl dreams of. Except, many girls decide to go for the bad boys. Like me.

       Stupid me.

       I made my way inside the school building as Harry waits by my locker with a grin on his face.

       "Ready for the test Miss Erickson?"

       "No," I huff and laugh. "You Mr. Styles?" I mock him making him smile more.

       "I'm always ready sweetheart."

       "Oh yeah, of course. You're Mr. Smarty pants that's what."

       "What did you just call me?" He gasps. I giggle shaking my head at him.

       "You heard me."

       "You'll pay for that," he winks as he walks away. "You coming?"

       I smile nodding following him to class. As the last bell rang, we were handed the tests and started immediately. We had all period to do it.

       Some questions were difficult to answer but I tried my best. Hey you never know, you might get them right.

       As we finish, we hand them over and wait quietly in our seats as the bell rings for next class.

       "How you do?" Harry questions walking with me.

       "Eh. You?"

       "Eh?" He laughs. "That's not an answer."

       "It is in my dictionary, you obviously did better than me."
        "Maybe. I am smarter than you."

       "Rude," I gasp making him laugh. "I'll see you in third."

       I smile waving at him as we head opposite directions.

       Anatomy class was alright, Edward would be friendly but we wouldn't talk as much. For third period we were able to do whatever we wanted. Everyone would just be on their phones, doing homework from other classes, talking to each other, or playing some games.